+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These boards

These boards

What is it lately ? Frock board at each others throats , childish digs all the time .
    EM started in here now . ?
    Only a few on ***** . But I enjoyed the banter jj incl. But sad people killed it . Come back over here same sad bitterness . We are all supposed to adults .
    You give you take it . But in the manner it's supposed to be in . Life's too short to get bitter (especially over someone you probably never meet ) and twisted .

Scottish bum . You still not had the baws to admit who you are lol

Why did you stop posting on Tykesmad Donny ? (especially as it was in favour of the far inferior naff garbage ***** England board).

WTF , handbags again eh ladies

tut tut

get on with it I say ! everyone knows arts a bit of a knob , but harmless .....am sure he doesn't worry so why you !

Art is ok but i don't think he ever recovered from that home defeat from that team i promised i would never bring up again.

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke View Post
    What is it lately ? Frock board at each others throats , childish digs all the time .
    Only a few on ***** . But I enjoyed the banter jj incl. But sad people killed it . Come back over here same sad bitterness . We are all supposed to adults .
    You give you take it . But in the manner it's supposed to be in . Life's too short to get bitter (especially over someone you probably never meet ) and twisted .

JJ claimed he killed it tbf.

This board is no where as vile as VE ended up, sad to see it close down really but it got very nasty in the end,JJ did close it down in his own sadistic way but not in the way that he thinks

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    This board is no where as vile as VE ended up, sad to see it close down really but it got very nasty in the end,JJ did close it down in his own sadistic way but not in the way that he thinks
    Excally

I never said it was this board. It's all boards in general . Don't know What bw means about Hand bags lol

I never said it was this board. It's all boards in general . Don't know What bw means about Hand bags lol
    Don't know what he means about me being nob either

Aye,it's a shame that ***** went tits up Donny,we had some good laughs over the years.. Including JJ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast