+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T was it you in Cape Verde?

O/T was it you in Cape Verde?

I’m in Cape Verde at the moment and walking along the beach in Santa Maria I saw the first football shirt of the holiday....couldnt believe it, it said parkgate on the back double take millers shirt.

Was it anyone on here?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 10-03-2020 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Dangling title

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’m in Cape Verde at the moment and walking along the beach in Santa Maria I saw the first football shirt of the holiday....couldnt believe it, it said parkgate on the back double take millers shirt.

Was it anyone on here?
    No mate not me I'm sat in the kitchen checking out the scores....enjoy!

I seem to remember from the I-Follow Matchday coverage that there is lad in Cape Verde who occasionally sends a twitter message to Matt looking for a shout out. That could have been you, of course, GM-GM but it does suggest there might be a Miller’s fan living on the island on a more permanent basis...

...Name:  cape.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  53.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I seem to remember from the I-Follow Matchday coverage that there is lad in Cape Verde who occasionally sends a twitter message to Matt looking for a shout out. That could have been you, of course, GM-GM but it does suggest there might be a Miller’s fan living on the island on a more permanent basis...
    Not me CT, the gent and his wife looked like holiday makers I’d say 60 yrs young

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Not me CT, the gent and his wife looked like holiday makers I’d say 60 yrs young
    So it could have been!

Been to Santa Maria the last two years at this time of year(anniversary) but not guilty this time. We have friends who spend 9 months a year there in villa verde but unfortunatly there wendys :-(

Not been to Cape Verde but was walking down Sarasota Main Street the other day and saw a Millers shirt with Millmoorlane written across the back and Uthor on the front.