+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fao esr

Fao esr

What have I done? I know i'm not the greatest at predictions and was somewhere in mid table but I've just been deleted from it completely?

I'm hurt and dismayed that i could be treated like this during a difficult time, self isolating with my 10 cats sat in my living room with both feet in my big slipper drinking cocoa!

Personally I think I should be awarded 30 bonus points for an admin error that has brought irreparable damage to my mental health and i should be given the title?

I agree Perks. I share your pain and hurt.

The way they ev treated thi izza disgrace.

Go to the Predictions League Ombudsman if it's not sooarted.

Ring Jed Hale tellim Kippa senthi

Sue the guys

It's a miracle.....I've re-appeared just like that, not like that, but just like that! 22 points comfortably mid table with nothing to play for!
    But just seeing my name on the board makes me feel appreciated, me and the cats are a lot happier, thanks for sorting it out ESR.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    It's a miracle.....I've re-appeared just like that, not like that, but just like that! 22 points comfortably mid table with nothing to play for!
    But just seeing my name on the board makes me feel appreciated, me and the cats are a lot happier, thanks for sorting it out ESR.
    Sum central eartin goowin on ere , tha worron 6 afoor all this !!! A thar Rick Parry Perks

PMSL Roma, it's only a few weeks ago I was on the board TWICE? I'm partial to a vodka or three so seeing double is not unusual for me!
    You are right though I was mid table AND near bottom on 6 points, you are very observant! but after VAR intervened I was rightly comfortably vindicated in mid table.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    PMSL Roma, it's only a few weeks ago I was on the board TWICE? I'm partial to a vodka or three so seeing double is not unusual for me!
    You are right though I was mid table AND near bottom on 6 points, you are very observant! but after VAR intervened I was rightly comfortably vindicated in mid table.
    Itwa arr Administrator SB who pointed it art , eye's like a shi thouse rat !! Ad no idea missen ,