+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Might Not Want Callum Robinson But.......

You Might Not Want Callum Robinson But.......

.........if that was based on a swop with Sheffield Utd for Oliver Burke surely you’d happily give them a lift to and from their new destinations?

This one is a no brainer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    .........if that was based on a swop with Sheffield Utd for Oliver Burke surely you’d happily give them a lift to and from their new destinations?

This one is a no brainer to me.

It’s a no brainier for a swap Mick but personally I didn’t rate Robinson - I thought he was a fairy!!! Robinson and the three donkeys we currently have are not fit to lace Gayles boots! We need another Odemwingie which is someone who could score and conjour up some magic!

I'd get Robinson in for Burke if only for the big beaming smile on his face if and when we score and his celebrations.

Would be a good squad addition. Started off well.....then fell away after lockdown....but played well as lone striker against QPR.

But we need to sign quality striker.....Above any other signing.

An average championship player that couldn’t cut it in the prem so got loaned out to a championship club where he didn’t tear up any trees and now a prem team wants him for millions

Still better than Burke but nowhere good enough full stop

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    An average championship player that couldn’t cut it in the prem so got loaned out to a championship club where he didn’t tear up any trees and now a prem team wants him for millions

Still better than Burke but nowhere good enough full stop

That’s a bang on assessment. I thought he was a replica of Scott Sinclair - a fairy!

I'd get Mrs Brown in for Burke Mick.

Scott Sinclair!! we've had some right flippin tripe players over the years. Can any other top flight club claim to match our tripeness over the years

Can’t understand why some of you don’t like Calum before Lockdown he was a standout then in the last match upfront he was again standout . For me it’s a no brainer to swap Robinson for Burke he did more in half a season than Burke did in 3 years.

Villa , Norwich last season alone had tripe for squads. I think it’s about time some of you started to support our team instead of the constant criticism. In Slaven I trust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)