+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Weeds are back...

Dirty Weeds are back...

Lost 4-3 at Anfield tonight and in all probability should have nicked a point.

Look better than decent too!

Since 21 January 2017 when Swansea won 3-2 at Anfield, only 4 teams have managed to score 3 goals in 67 League games played at Anfield ---they all lost:- Leeds 3-4: Chelsea 3-5: Crystal Palace 3-4: Manchester City 3-4:
    IN their last 39 league games at Anfield Liverpool have only had 3 teams take a point from them Leicester, Man City and the mighty Clarets!

Played well and was unlucky in the end..Think they will stay up.

Liverpool’s defence has been crap for the last 12 months. This is the season they will come unstuck. The PL trophy will be on its way down the East Lancs Road .

I expected Weeds to get a good spanking, but again the bin dippers failed to deliver, PL Champions ? your having a laugh.

Fair do's Alto, the Yorkie b@stards played well, but take Salah away from Liverpool and they really are not much Kop.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Liverpool’s defence has been crap for the last 12 months. This is the season they will come unstuck. The PL trophy will be on its way down the East Lancs Road .
    Exactly Malwayne - neither of the teams could defend , Leeds are fluent going forward but I think they’ll be a bit Newcastle Keegan esq , win 3-2 lose 4-3 etc
    Unless they invest in centre backs that can defend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fair do's Alto, the Yorkie b@stards played well, but take Salah away from Liverpool and they really are not much Kop.
    It’s mane for me that’s the man BT you can keep
    Salah.
    Problem Liverpool will have is keeping him from Real Madrid I think.

Klopp's lot got lucky. The first goal was never a penalty, I don't think Oliver saw it hit the defender's knee first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)