+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Terrible Day To Support Our S h I t Show!

Terrible Day To Support Our S h I t Show!

Our performance.

The manager’s shambolic effort.

Villa’s win.

The only way it could get worse is if the missus demands s e x !

How is that a bad thing for u bro
    You’re getting the better end of the bargain, she’s gotta do it with you

All things considered I'd say it's been a rather sh1te day

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    All things considered I'd say it's been a rather sh1te day
    Get used to it bro

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Get used to it bro

Wood and Jay Rod next against our f uckin awful defence and I bet Sawyers still starts!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Wood and Jay Rod next against our f uckin awful defence and I bet Sawyers still starts!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I know you have been banging this drum about Sawyers for sometime now. I have never commented as I don’t like to be so negative about anyone trying their best in the shirt.

However, there has to be exceptions and finally I have to say if Sawyers does start against Burnley then I really think that Bilic isn’t watching the same games as me. I think Sawyers has been our worst player in the PL and looks totally out of his depth and lacking any confidence.

Surely we must change the Livermore/Sawyers combo because it ain’t good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    I know you have been banging this drum about Sawyers for sometime now. I have never commented as I don’t like to be so negative about anyone trying their best in the shirt.

However, there has to be exceptions and finally I have to say if Sawyers does start against Burnley then I really think that Bilic isn’t watching the same games as me. I think Sawyers has been our worst player in the PL and looks totally out of his depth and lacking any confidence.

Surely we must change the Livermore/Sawyers combo because it ain’t good enough.

The point is Yarm in life you have to tell the truth! Previously I had a PA - lovely girl full of energy and tried her best - sadly her best was not good enough and she was shown the door! Bilic can't be loyal to players in the top league if they are clearly out of their depth. It's for an individual to be dropped/shown the door for their own progression. Pointless getting a new striker if you still have Sawyers especially and Livermore - how will they get the supply?

I would bet a tenner Gallagher is a sub against Burnley and Sawyers keeps his place. If that's the case - what does that tell you about Bilic?

If Gallagher has actually tested positive for Covid19 (only a rumour) then he won’t feature at all against Burnley.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)