+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P/L table now updated for games played 31st Oct.

P/L table now updated for games played 31st Oct.

Right you whinging two hats , the table has now been updated for all to see.

No new leader but how much longer can Millerstale keep bagging the extra 10 points to keep him there?

Cayton's favourite number 24 also bagged him 10 points along with Le Frog and Pocket Rocket who blasts another 7 places up the table!

Who got the wooden spoon?

Who's dropped and who's moved elsewhere?

Where are you placed?

Find out now by checking in.

[QUOTE=Brin;39612683]Right you whinging two hats , the table has now been updated for all to see.

No new leader but how much longer can Millerstale keep bagging the extra 10 points to keep him there?

Cayton's favourite number 24 also bagged him 10 points along with Le Frog and Pocket Rocket who blasts another 7 places up the table!

Where are you placed?

Find out now by checking in.[/QUOTE

If yer remember I did say 1000% the person who gets the most 10s would win and equally I also said I would concentrate on that along with the three points for the draws.

[QUOTE=MILLERSTALE;39612726]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Right you whinging two hats , the table has now been updated for all to see.

Where are you placed?

Find out now by checking in.[/QUOTE

If yer remember I did say 1000% the person who gets the most 10s would win and equally I also said I would concentrate on that along with the three points for the draws.
    You did indeed and so far you are proving to be right. Look to keep it up and it's all yours . Keep your eye on Cayton on the rails though, he's my dark horse for this season.

Think you missed my Stevenage v Grimsby draw Brin

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think you missed my Stevenage v Grimsby draw Brin
    Apologies pal I'll check it again. What with Cayton and Millerstale harassing me , mistakes can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Apologies pal I'll check it again. What with Cayton and Millerstale harassing me , mistakes can be made.
    Exactly, should deduct them 10 points 😉

All amended pal and you've moved up a further 2 places

He doesn't need any encouragement

With yer predictions for next week you going to need all points you can get 🤗

Ooh a bit o' banter being thrown in.

The gauntlet has been cast down Millertop by the man on top. Question is how long will he stay there? I still feel Cayton will reign supreme this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast