+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Scotland tonight

O/T Scotland tonight

Clarke drops Gallagher and starts Jack Hendry in his place. Madness. Massive risk.
    And for me, selecting Tierney AND Roberston on the left is going to clog up our left side with Armstrong playing ahead of both.
    343, just hope this is inspired from Clarke.

James McFadden, asked to comment on Armstrong's inclusion says Armstrong is a good player but he's surprised McGregor doesn't start "because of the level he's playing at"

Eh? Armstrong is facing Liverpool Man City Man U etc etc week in week out and McGregor has been average in a poor Celtic side facing the likes of Ross County and Kilmarnock.

The Pundit was purring on Radio Scotland at the inclusion of Jack Hendry because he helped to develop him at The Fun,nae Celtic midfielder deserves a game tonight for Scotland as they have been shyte all season.

.....and Hanley FFS. Berra must be injured

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Pundit was purring on Radio Scotland at the inclusion of Jack Hendry because he helped to develop him at The Fun,nae Celtic midfielder deserves a game tonight for Scotland as they have been shyte all season.
    I like nae neck when he's fit if I'm being honest but Macgregor is just another Broonie - too average a player to play at a higher level, unlike Armstrong who is having his best season down South.

Shelley Kerr thinks Che Adam's should have started instead of Christie

What planet are these pundits on

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I like nae neck when he's fit if I'm being honest but Macgregor is just another Broonie - too average a player to play at a higher level, unlike Armstrong who is having his best season down South.
    Agreed but i was not including him in the Celtic failures Forrest is the best of them but as you say he has been injured but should go to the Euro's.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Shelley Kerr thinks Che Adam's should have started instead of Christie

What planet are these pundits on
    Shelley Kerr is Steven Pressley in disguise.

Bricker of a penalty for Scotland there. WTF is the ref thinking?

Surely has to bring on Ryan Fraser

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)