+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If We Sell One Of Our Top Players ?

If We Sell One Of Our Top Players ?

We want fecking .

Given the post Covid nature of the championship it would be " fools gold " in my opinion .

Absolutely nothing in this league that suggests we can't be successful .

Im still concerned at Val & co coming back here for some more fishing and poaching, Woodrow or Styles maybe!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im still concerned at Val & co coming back here for some more fishing and poaching, Woodrow or Styles maybe!!.
    Helic,maybe great tackle today,and he knows hell get him goals.

Helik or Mads were in trouble.... anyone els we can cover or replace. Is my overriding thoughts after game 1.

Brian Howard speaking on RS yesterday thought we'd do well to keep Helik here .

As an agent I reckon he's heard summat .

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Helik or Mads were in trouble.... anyone els we can cover or replace. Is my overriding thoughts after game 1.
    Helik is the one who couldn’t be replaced by anyone in the current squad.
    But ….. the club will already have a list of targets for every position on the field.
    If Helik or any of the players go - they won’t be given away - the money from the transfer will be reinvested into a good replacement.
    Problem would be IMO - not the sale of Helik but if he got a long term injury.

It's unlikely that any of our players will be leaving. If they do then it's to a premier league club and surely that would've happened by nar wouldn't it?

Thuz no brass abart in championship so the last thing I expect is another Jacob Brown type transfer outwards to a fellow championship club

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It's unlikely that any of our players will be leaving. If they do then it's to a premier league club and surely that would've happened by nar wouldn't it?

Thuz no brass abart in championship so the last thing I expect is another Jacob Brown type transfer outwards to a fellow championship club
    You could see him going to a championship club on parachute money though Pass .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You could see him going to a championship club on parachute money though Pass .
    Possibly mate