+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Millers promotion push about to implode?

Is the Millers promotion push about to implode?

All the signs are there.

poor performances
    complacency in the players
    arrogance among fans
    rivals ready to strengthen their squads
    rivals performances improving
    out of form players
    eczema playing up on my belly.
    next door neighbours cat laughing at me.
    and then a first defeat which ends an unbeaten run ( how often does it happen that a team whose run comes to an end, suddenly lose two or three on the bounce?)

All are classic "we are gonna blow it" symptoms.

So I am making a prediction. We will not go up this year and if I am wrong £50 quid to the hospice.

Taking all factors into consideration, assuming what we hear from the club is true.....then, no

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    All the signs are there.

poor performances
    arrogance among fans
    out of form players
    and then a first defeat which ends an unbeaten run ( how often does it happen that a team whose run comes to an end, suddenly lose two or three on the bounce?)

So I am making a prediction. We will not go up this year and if I am wrong £50 quid to the hospice.
    IBS,while you`ve been away your position of resident moronic doom-monger has been taken fella.....sorry.

All the signs are there.

poor performances
    arrogance among fans
    out of form players

All these predictions of, 'I'll pay up if i'm wrong' are just cheap words. You've been called out before on this and never showed on here the proof you've ever paid anything to the Hospice. Just another typical attempt for wind up feedback....crack on I'm off out for a nice meal with the family. Oh, and all the best for 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    IBS,while you`ve been away your position of resident moronic doom-monger has been taken fella.....sorry.
    Thanks for matching my £50 bet Towner

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    All these predictions of, 'I'll pay up if i'm wrong' are just cheap words. You've been called out before on this and never showed on here the proof you've ever paid anything to the Hospice. Just another typical attempt for wind up feedback....crack on I'm off out for a nice meal with the family. Oh, and all the best for 2022.
    Proof was provided last year. I sent a screen shot of my donation.

No probs if you are struggling for cash Brin, most of us are but no need to tell fibs

If you can't manage £50 a £5 will do just fine

We've not got to the magical 50 points yet so we might end up getting relegated.
    So It's right to raise these concerns

IBS - I don't mind your posts on here but what I do mind is your persistence around promising charitable donations and goading others into doing the same. You have provided absolutely no evidence (I have searched but stand to be corrected if you can find it) of donations made, including the one you said you would make to match all others and hence return to MM at the end of last season with your 'we will stay up' bet.

Here's a challenge to you. Make and prove a donation of let's say around 500 to clear your MM charitable donation debt. If not, then please shut up about them.

Proof was provided last year. I sent a screen shot of my donation.

No probs if you are struggling for cash Brin, most of us are but no need to tell fibs

If you can't manage £50 a £5 will do just fine
    You totally arrogant arse hole. Why would anyone send money to anything that you are involved with. Dickhead

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    We've not got to the magical 50 points yet so we might end up getting relegated.
    So It's right to raise these concerns
    Wise words, Flour.

The arrogance among Millers fans has been cringeworthy of late.

I honestly think the best of the season is behind us and we will really struggle in the New Year

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast