+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chesterfield tickets

Chesterfield tickets

Any idea how many have been sold so far . Surely Notts will sell out for this game even with being on tv

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    Any idea how many have been sold so far . Surely Notts will sell out for this game even with being on tv
    God knows. Waiting for the general sale as promised my 2 boys there first away trip. Was tempted with Grimsby a few weeks back but the 3 hour train journey was too much (for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    God knows. Waiting for the general sale as promised my 2 boys there first away trip. Was tempted with Grimsby a few weeks back but the 3 hour train journey was too much (for me).
    They are now on general sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    They are now on general sale
    I went on this morning on the Notts site and the link took me to a historic Solihull game. I will try again 😄

Speaking to a few Notts fans at the game, most were saying they wasn't going due to it being a 7.30pm kick off and it being on BT Sports
    I should hope we sell at least 1500
    I'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Speaking to a few Notts fans at the game, most were saying they wasn't going due to it being a 7.30pm kick off and it being on BT Sports
    I should hope we sell at least 1500
    I'll be there
    Managed to sort my 3. Doesn’t look like it’s assigned Seating.

I’ll be making my trip across from Wigan. It’s a bit of a pig to get to from the north west though

Unfortunately won't be there as brother has decided to get married in Lincoln on the 21st....Chessie ground is closer to me than Meadow Lane and was so looking forward to this!
    Gutted!

Quote Originally Posted by smntrees View Post
    I’ll be making my trip across from Wigan. It’s a bit of a pig to get to from the north west though
    I’m impressed, would have been there when it was the Saturday game but too much for me from Cambridge on a Tuesday. Glad it’s on BT.

Doesn’t look like it’s assigned Seating.
    Think it probably will be when the tickets come through, as you had to click a button to say that you wanted your seats together.