+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 man squad named

25 man squad named

Injured Hayden plus Clark and Lewis miss out.

Huge mistake leaving Lewis out and putting Dummett in what happens if very likely Dummett gets injured again and is out for a few months we will be a player down.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Huge mistake leaving Lewis out and putting Dummett in what happens if very likely Dummett gets injured again and is out for a few months we will be a player down.
    Lewis was offered other clubs to go out on loan but refused he could have had game time but now gets none.We have Targett,Dummet and Manquillo that can play left back.
    Last edited by sherwoodmag; 03-02-2022 at 07:48 PM.

Dummett injury record is shocking its to big a risk to pick him ahead of Lewis he is our only other full on left back with Targett.

Dan Burn can play left back i think but i'd rather him play at centre back

It's a shame that Lewis didn't make the cut but I understand why - also think it's not great he didn't take a loan move personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It's a shame that Lewis didn't make the cut but I understand why - also think it's not great he didn't take a loan move personally.
    maybe it was just the particular loan being offered rather than not wanting to go on loan.
    anyhow hes now linked with a possible loan to a turkish team.

same with clark - maybe he just couldn't stomach going to boro ????

Possibly.

Clark one surprises me, he must know he's not playing here again - even if we go down he's not going to stay. Could of used this time to put himself in shop window at Boro.

Pity about Hayden,always gave 100%, never caused any trouble and I believe him when he says he will continue to support the team and club. Top man.

Aye, shame about Hayden-wanted away but didn't throw his toys out of the pram when we wouldn't let him go.

Hope he does very well wherever he ends up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)