+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Joke of the day

O/T Joke of the day

About time this was resurrected to give us a laugh/smile....so here goes.

Jurgen Klopp, Ralf Rangnick, Brenda Rodgers and Mikel Arteta entered a pub. Jurgen bought them all a drink. Once they had finished, Rangnick got a round in. Then Arteta put his hand in his pocket. Then Brendan Rodgers got the beers in.

Once they'd all consumed 4 beers, Klopp went to the bar, bought a beer for himself only, and sat at the table.
    They all looked at him before Rangnick said, ''Excuse me Jurgen, what about us?''

Klopp looked at them and said, ''Sorry lads this is the 5th round and none of you are in it''

Got to hand it to the aussies when it come to tennis... they do know how to return a serb!

Credit where credits due... the government can organise a piss up afterall!

No Wednesdays won't be as good as the Millers son.

My mate went to see psychic last week who told him he was going to coming into money.

Last night he shagged a fat bird called Penny......how spooky is that?

Not strictly a joke but this Twitter pre match write up by Andrew Maclean for the Arbroath v Hamilton game made me smile:

“Hamilton, Hamilton and Hamilton start for Arbroath against Hamilton while Hamilton also have a Hamilton in their starting lineup”.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    My mate went to see psychic last week who told him he was going to coming into money.

Last night he shagged a fat bird called Penny......how spooky is that?
    My mate saw a psychic who also told him he would come into some money.

So he went home and had a w@@k in his wallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Not strictly a joke but this Twitter pre match write up by Andrew Maclean for the Arbroath v Hamilton game made me smile:

“Hamilton, Hamilton and Hamilton start for Arbroath against Hamilton while Hamilton also have a Hamilton in their starting lineup”.
    To summarise the above game :

I see Hamilton didn’t score but Hamilton scored two to get a draw. However Hamilton did assist in Hamilton’s second goal. No goals or assists for any Hamilton for Arbroath though, although Hamilton also scored two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    To summarise the above game :

I see Hamilton didn’t score but Hamilton scored two to get a draw. However Hamilton did assist in Hamilton’s second goal. No goals or assists for any Hamilton for Arbroath though, although Hamilton also scored two.
    It’s all academical..!..

We woz robbed

​Lost at home to the millers, AGAIN !

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    ​Lost at home to the millers, AGAIN !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast