+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England v France

England v France

Probably a big enough game so it deserves it's own thread. A couple of Millers suggested they would sacrifice an RUFC win today as long as England could do the business so they got their first part of the wish granted.

I can't see it myself but if we do it would it be our biggest win since '66?

If he starts I think Jordan Henderson is key. If he can get enough of the ball he will pull the strings in midfield.

In the words of ELVIS,It’s now or Never. 7pm tonight.

Our first big test against one of the big boys,I’ve heard all the pundits telling us how good we are now’s the time to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Probably a big enough game so it deserves it's own thread. A couple of Millers suggested they would sacrifice an RUFC win today as long as England could do the business so they got their first part of the wish granted.

I can't see it myself but if we do it would it be our biggest win since '66?
    If they play like us today only one winner.

Total 50-50 game for me , however surely our time has to come at some point .

Get through this and ..............

I'll leave it at that for now .

F*cking bricking myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Our first big test against one of the big boys,I’ve heard all the pundits telling us how good we are now’s the time to prove it.
    Just hope its not Heartbreak Hotel . Myself, well......I Just Can't Help Believing

Come on england you can do it

Difference in quality quite clear already. They look crisp and incisive with forward passing, we're tending to just knock out around looking for movement and finding few gaps so far

What a goal. *******s

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast