+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barrow

Barrow

My gut reaction is to keep the Status Quo after the win at Donny - and keep the same starting XI

2-0 win for the Alex with goals from CBR and Tabs

Looking forward to tomorrow and quite hopeful. Let's have another passionate rallying call from CBR and win 2-1 and no Billy Waters to come back to haunt us.

A long playing record I know but 1-1. (Trying not to get carried away&#128578.
    Once again, I'm not sure who else is available but Long should start. Would be good to have 3 up front. Agyei will have to start looking up and playing his fellow forwards in. These 2 (Long and CBR) will not be patient with his selfishness.
    Need someone to return in midfield.

just a quick heads-up regarding iFollow - the game is available to 'view' if anyone unable to make it to the game tomorrow ...

Be nice to have a good Bank Holiday crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    A long playing record I know but 1-1. (Trying not to get carried away&#128578.
    Once again, I'm not sure who else is available but Long should start. Would be good to have 3 up front. Agyei will have to start looking up and playing his fellow forwards in. These 2 (Long and CBR) will not be patient with his selfishness.
    Need someone to return in midfield.
    ... would not start with Long - would prefer to see him brought on for last 30 mins, especially as the next game is on Monday.

No bloody Avanti trains tomorrow but I'll still be there.

What sort of reception do we expect Ray will receive??
    As a personality, he seemed a bit of a so and so and also overestimated his own ability. However, he always seemed to show loyalty and his appreciation to the fans by leading the players applauding after the match. It's possible some will remember his recklessness in being sent off in his final match for us and give him a hard time.
    For me, I'm not sure- I might give him some polite applause as the teams are read out but nothing more.

For me I have no problems with RAY. One of the best headers of the ball I have ever seen and always gave 100%. Believe that a lot of his so called recklessness was down to midfielders who were too darn lazy to do their job properly.

That's definitely a view.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast