Ive just been listening to his pre match spiel v Burton. One of the things that sparked my interest, and got me listening to him, was that he judged performances on projections into the future, how interesting is that. He says that is one of his strengths, and that no result is seen in isolation, like losing 4-0 at home.

I started looking for other cues, and hes highly intelligent speaks well, in an abstract way, looking at the big picture, and making judgements on the big picture rather than things now.

All Cambridge managers start ok, then the losing streak comes ending in a sacking, Bonner has turned it around twice now, against all odds, probably by using a creativity only possessed by intuitives. He might have to do it three times, defeats are rolling in.

That is to say he goes with gut feelings, rather than logic, and that comes from a deep creativity. Hes not an intj, they are cold, calculating, logical, impatient, aggressive. The only conclusion is that he is an infj, a unicorn, and a male one.Intutives are seriously rare.

Infjs make up half a per cent of the population, he is a nice man, infjs are nice, the exibited behaviors all point in that direction. Infjs think deeply, things pop into their heads basically just by doing nothing, alone time is important. Crikey a rare man indeed.

Hitler, Adam Sandler mother theresa, and bin laden were infjs, they have a temper that can lay waste.