+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wages-high earner

Wages-high earner

It’s been mentioned a few times on threads and I’m not going through them so I’m putting this one up so we can at least find it due to the title.

Obviously this will be another one that we don’t know if true but Tiehi is the high earner, estimate he is on a weekly wage of £12,500.

According to Capology, they have estimated that Rotherham’s current annual wage bill is £4,724,000.

https://t.co/0rO2aa8na9

That looks like he’s not spending the full budget which is nonsense.

Hugill, Cafu and Chris are being paid £1.5m in basic salaries alone. Not including signing on fees, appearance and other bonuses.

Our wage bill will be higher than last season.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us with our biggest ever debt by the end season.

The debt will be serviced but it will be essential for us to see us in this division next season. I expect a costly January transfer.

Don’t be surprised if TS sells at the end of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    That looks like he’s not spending the full budget which is nonsense.

Hugill, Cafu and Chris are being paid £1.5m in basic salaries alone. Not including signing on fees, appearance and other bonuses.

Our wage bill will be higher than last season.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us with our biggest ever debt by the end season.

The debt will be serviced but it will be essential for us to see us in this division next season. I expect a costly January transfer.

Don’t be surprised if TS sells at the end of next season.
    I don't think our wage bill will have gone up massively. You've got to think who was here already last season, who left and who came in.

Ogbene, Barlaser, Washington, Harding, Wiles and Woody would all have been on good salaries. I'm not totally convinced the new lads, as a whole, are earning, significantly more. We lost out on Archie Collins, presumably from a financial point of view so we're clearly not breaking the bank.

Tony has it under control 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    I don't think our wage bill will have gone up massively. You've got to think who was here already last season, who left and who came in.

Ogbene, Barlaser, Washington, Harding, Wiles and Woody would all have been on good salaries. I'm not totally convinced the new lads, as a whole, are earning, significantly more. We lost out on Archie Collins, presumably from a financial point of view so we're clearly not breaking the bank.

Tony has it under control ��
    I have no doubt that he has Heli, I think that this season we'll have the biggest spend of any season since he took over. His sponsorship and no interest loans will also have increased.

He knows that from now on and until he leaves that he's on a winner.

Hugill's salary counts for Ogbene, Wiles and Wash.

I have no doubt that he has Heli, I think that this season we'll have the biggest spend of any season since he took over. His sponsorship and no interest loans will also have increased.

Please don't take this the wrong way Frog, but when you make statements like your last sentence do you actually know that's the case or are you speculating?

I would take capology with a pinch of salt.
    They have Kelly earning £960 per week and mcguckin and duroso earning £3000 per week. Which according to them is more than. Rathbone, bramhall and oddefin

It'll definitely be the biggest spend since he took over, without a doubt. And if we stay up, it'll be even more next season as we seek to establish in this league. We get money for staying up remember and hopefully the likes of Tiehi and Nombe become financial assets in the future.

But back on topic, that report says we've cut our wage bill by £3.3 million which sounds like absolute nonsense.

All I'm saying is that I don't think our wage bill will have gone up significantly, compared to last season. Hugill was on last season's payroll, albeit only from January, as was Morrison.

If your going by that site mentioned above.
    , approx
    Ogbene £1500
    Wiles £5000
    Wash £6700

Hugill £6000.

Do we actually know how much certain players are getting for fact, do we know if some are on pay as you play?

I’m sure wages have gone up from last season like everything else that went up in life.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way Frog, but when you make statements like your last sentence do you actually know that's the case or are you speculating?
    I really doubt Hugill is on three wages but I will believe he’s on a fair wack though

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast