+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BRIN Have you been down at nys….

BRIN Have you been down at nys….

... I really should be there giving a helping hand. I like that it’s the South Yorkshire Probation Services being used. Probably all those who have unpaid community hours to work off from being convicted.

It’s a bit like a scene from ‘Sureshank Redemption’ where the inmates are let out of prison and used to help restore and repair areas of land etc. Now wouldn’t that be a great idea to get something back from current convicted felons languishing in in our prison system?. Only let down is you can’t shoot the feckers if they tried to run off like in the film.
    Last edited by Brin; 23-05-2024 at 04:09 PM.

Wonder how much TS paid for their services? Or, did they all get to eat the left over pukka pies after the last game played?
    Last edited by Brin; 23-05-2024 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ... I really should be there giving a helping hand. I like that it’s the South Yorkshire Probation Services being used. Probably all those who have unpaid community hours to work off from being convicted.

It’s a bit like a scene from ‘Sureshank Redemption’ where the inmates are let out of prison and used to help restore and repair areas of land etc. Now wouldn’t that be a great idea to get something back from current convicted felons languishing in in our prison system?. Only let down is you can’t shoot the feckers if they tried to run off like in the film.
    Still happening in Florida, Brin.
    Often see chain gangs picking up litter by the highways in the boiling heat while a Sheriff armed to the hilt sits under a brolly.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Still happening in Florida, Brin.
    Often see chain gangs picking up litter by the highways in the boiling heat while a Sheriff armed to the hilt sits under a brolly.
    Nice.....give em time to ponder on why they are there. Then again if you've been given 25 to life, that's some thinking time.

Wonder how much TS paid for their services? Or, did they all get to eat the left over pukka pies after the last game played?
    Why is the " naughty boys club" doing work for a private company?

Not really community service is it?

He’s too tall & thin for Brin. (sorry mate)

Like Cool Hand Luke, one of my favourite films.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    He’s too tall & thin for Brin. (sorry mate)
    .....correct. That's more like me higher up the steps

Brin. we get all the unsold food in the lounge after the match....lol

We also get The Community Payback team down on the allotments, they mostly do a good job. In fact they have an allotment, large brand new hut and a nice Polytunnel, All paid by the tax payers.......
    When they come talking, there's some bloody thick un's, and lots of non-white.....but they do job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast