+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clarets Mad

Clarets Mad

I decided to pay a visit to the Burnley board this afternoon (nothing much else to do Mike) and was shocked at what i found

The top poster on that board is our old friend Claret Toe Knee with a board total as at 4pm today of 38,233 posts With only 51 of these posts being on other boards, he obviously doesnt like travelling? Or the other boards just tell him to phuck off?

The 15th top poster has 17,491 posts and the total posts on Burnley Mad of the top 15 posters totals nearly 380,000 FFS!!

The average posts for the top 15 posters is 25,326, unbelievable

I take it there isnt much to do in Burnley then? And...there must be a very high unemployment rate there as surely those sad souls cannot work full time and spend the rest of their lives posting on there???

No wonder you moved to London Mike.

PS message to the Burnley boys...only joking lads

re: Clarets Mad

To be fair Laz most of them have been posting on there for 13/14 years.

Sad bas**rds.

Toe Knee has been posting since 2002, fair play to them.

Shame on you Paddy

12/14 years now there's a clique

While I was on holiday I did keep looking into CM to see if we had purchased anyone (stupid of me as I know we have got a fortune of 60 million plus pounds but after everything is paid out we'll probably have about 3 million to spend).

While looking at thread's I started reading one which I cannot recall the of, it was 30 plus strong when I started to read it, CarrotPhoney stated something on the thread that was total bollox, 3 or 4 posters pulled him up on it, not in a abusive way, just saying he was totally wrong and putting him straight, he stopped posting on the thread, I looked the next day to see if anything had been added, NO nothing added but Phoneys post and all the others putting him right had been deleted, this is what p1ssers me off about the guy, he's an arrogant dictator and should have been born in China.

All the dizzy posters saying "what do you think Tony" ? "You are in the know Tony what's happening"?

Yes he is definitely one arrogant Kunt!

You should have seen the one where he was adamant that we weren't going to sign Matt Gilks.

That was a cracker.

Yes I read that one Stan, also the comment he made about knowing Bryson would not be a Derby player by next week

To use a regular ClaretsMad comment:

WHAT A C0CK.