+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Carloss had a dream song.

The Carloss had a dream song.

Heard the Blades singing it at the Scum away match and couldn't make out all the lyrics.

Anyone oblige? Cheers.

Appologies to all Blades for posting this sh!t on here.

I take it the Blades' lyrics were slightly altered SBT? L)

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Appologies to all Blades for posting this sh!t on here.
    Er no mate. As my OP clearly states,sung BY BLADES at THE SCUM live the other Friday.
    It's brilliant and talks about what a completely marvellouus F u c k up he's making.

Incidentally.
    Went for lunch today with a close friend to The Botanist Leopold Square. Great place,great food. Register for their newsletter online and you get a free bottle of house wine. It sells in restaurant at £17 a bottle. It's gorgeous and available online at £38 a case. Im on it as a Xmas prezzy to me.

After the meal we popped into a city centre pub for a pint and chat. Bumped into a non football mate and entourage.
    1 of them noticed my badge and launched straight into a "Ha ha we dicked your U23s the other night".
    I explained they were our U18s who had already played a game that day and his lot fielded a number of first teamers. Also asked if he had been at the game as I had. Big fat no on that. That shut the fool up.
    His pal though,a total w a n k er who claimed to own the Exposed magazine and 5 other titles blathered on about how massive they were.
    Came close to slapping the bell end but out of respect for my mate,the landlady and the others in the group counted to 10.
    On leaving shook hands with all bar the gob s h i te and laughed in his face as I walked out.
    Mind the gap you delusional pathetic pig c u n t.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Er no mate. As my OP clearly states,sung BY BLADES at THE SCUM live the other Friday.
    It's brilliant and talks about what a completely marvellouus F u c k up he's making.

Incidentally.
    Went for lunch today with a close friend to The Botanist Leopold Square. Great place,great food. Register for their newsletter online and you get a free bottle of house wine. It sells in restaurant at £17 a bottle. It's gorgeous and available online at £38 a case. Im on it as a Xmas prezzy to me.

After the meal we popped into a city centre pub for a pint and chat. Bumped into a non football mate and entourage.
    1 of them noticed my badge and launched straight into a "Ha ha we dicked your U23s the other night".
    I explained they were our U18s who had already played a game that day and his lot fielded a number of first teamers. Also asked if he had been at the game as I had. Big fat no on that. That shut the fool up.
    His pal though,a total w a n k er who claimed to own the Exposed magazine and 5 other titles blathered on about how massive they were.
    Came close to slapping the bell end but out of respect for my mate,the landlady and the others in the group counted to 10.
    On leaving shook hands with all bar the gob s h i te and laughed in his face as I walked out.
    Mind the gap you delusional pathetic pig c u n t.
    A pity ya dint have a BOUNCIN DAY MASSACRE badge on mate. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I put a link up on S2 and still no response.