+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: INTERESTING: Arsenal defender, Gabriel Magalhães in doubt for game against us

INTERESTING: Arsenal defender, Gabriel Magalhães in doubt for game against us

NEWS release claims Arsenal have received bad news ahead of the Newcastle game. Mikel Arteta has confirmed that Gabriel Magalhaes, who was subbed off in Arsenal’s 3-1 win over Chelsea on Tuesday before the end of the game, will be a doubt for Sunday’s match.

This is a massive blow for Arsenal, who have found some stability at the back in recent weeks. Journalist Carrie Brown has noted that Gabriel’s absence could be a significant setback for the team.

Arsenal cannot afford to drop points against Newcastle United on Sunday. The absence of Gabriel will be felt keenly by the team, but they will need to find a way to cope without him.

Arsenal have been in excellent form in recent weeks, winning their last five Premier League matches. They will be hoping to continue this run of form against Newcastle United and maintain their position at the top of the table.

However, Newcastle United will not make it easy for them. The Magpies are fighting for survival and will be desperate for points as they look to avoid relegation.

Aye, I was reading some Arsenal fans' comments about how worried they are that he might not make it.

He's definitely injured but I'll only believe he's not hoing to make it...when he doesn't make it.

If he doesn't play, I'd like to see us get right at them from the off by starting with Iask and Wilson although I'll be happy enough with whoever Eddie thinks we should start with.

Yes Zipp, the lads need to attack Arsenal from the opening whistle, and press them till they crumble.

Erm......

"Arsenal have been in excellent form in recent weeks, winning their last five Premier League matches."

"However, Newcastle United will not make it easy for them. The Magpies are fighting for survival and will be desperate for points as they look to avoid relegation."

I have a couple of issues with this article. Football journalism seems to have hit a new low in regards accuracy (and it was already very low)

Copy and paste job from a few seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    Erm......

"Arsenal have been in excellent form in recent weeks, winning their last five Premier League matches."

"However, Newcastle United will not make it easy for them. The Magpies are fighting for survival and will be desperate for points as they look to avoid relegation."

I have a couple of issues with this article. Football journalism seems to have hit a new low in regards accuracy (and it was already very low)
    I was going to say.

WTF????

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Copy and paste job from a few seasons ago.
    DEAR GOD! Nooooooo!!!!!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)