+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: v Killie

v Killie

A chance to take the minds off league pressure and play with freedom.
    Your team selection tombola welcome.
    Here's mine

..............Newman
    Smith Mulgrew Graham McMann
    Middleton...Sibbald....Djoum.. Niskanen
    .........................Levitt
    ...........Fletcher

Rules out a Djoum for Sibbald substation 😂
    Gets Levitt where we might get a game from him. Djoum to cover the left side when Niskanen drives forward. Who knows, we might destroy them 😎

Birighitti
    Smith Mulgrew McMann
    Freeman Sibbald Levitt Niskanen
    Middleton Fletcher MacLeod

or Djoum for MacLeod and a 352.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Birighitti
    Smith Mulgrew McMann
    Freeman Sibbald Levitt Niskanen
    Middleton Fletcher MacLeod

or Djoum for MacLeod and a 352.
    That could do it. Shows despite the absences we have players that can do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    That could do it. Shows despite the absences we have players that can do the job.
    Yeah, its not that much of a weakened team from what we have been playing prior to the losing streak. Hate to think what the bench will look like mind you. Would like to Cudjoe get some game time.

Given that Killie have not won a league game on grass all season its a massive encounter,not for progression in the cup although that would be a bonus.The most important thing tomorrow is to send them back to their plastic comfort blanket knowing they still cannie win a match on the real stuff.

Actually how we can be below a team who have picked up TWO points away all season is staggering and goes to show you the massive advantage they have at home.

I'm really looking forward to this game. Don't know why, but am definitely looking forward to it! Wondered if we might see a tweak in shape to a back 4, but suspect we will stick to Fox's favoured back 3.

Would like to see:
    Birighitti
    Freeman Ayina Mulgrew McMann
    Levitt Sibbald
    Niskanen Mcleod Middleton
    Fletcher

Will expect to see:
    Birighitti
    Smith Mulgrew McMann
    Freeman Djoum Levitt Niskanen
    McLeod Fletcher Middleton

Either way, more than enough to trouble Killie.

Their points breakdown Home v Away is unbelievable this season.

This is a very important match.

We can still have a successful season with a cup run

Killie are a big team who will try to rough up our players - we need experience but also to try and create going forwards.

The first goal in this match will likely be crucial

I don’t think this is right moment for the lad from huddersfield. Especially with edwards suspended

I think we should play our strongest team and in the 5-3-2 or 3-4-1-2 whatever it is how we usually set up

Birighitti

Smith Mulgrew Graham

Freeman Sibbald Djoum McMann

Levitt

Middleton Fletcher

This is the type of game we win easily and become overconfident in our pursuit of league safety. Nevertheless, I'm feeling confident we win this comfortably before going out tamely to one of the old firm in the semi's. I'm going crazy with 4-0 prediction.

Important thing is whether we have enough to avoid the drop. We do but next 3 league games will decide that.

Noticed that the laddie fae Huddersfield's manager got the sack this week,its no his fault but to play him just now would be a massive gamble although i admit to not having watched him train with the other players.What i can say is he is deemed not ready for their relegation battle so i very much doubt he is ready for ours either.

It may turn out that we dinnie see him starting a match until we are doon or safe.

We're not winning the Cup so the only real advantage of staying in it is game time for certain players and gate receipts the further we progress. A cup feel good factor is no good unless it transfers into league points.
    Some will disagree maybe, but league survival is the only thing that matters to me right now.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)