+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke Steele

Luke Steele

In goal for Brizzle City. Should have saved free kick 😩

A bit harsh asbin , made a couple of great saves after that , the one from Lukaku was top draw .

My partner is well pyssed off , proper Manc , never mind luv .

Enjoyed the game , impressed with the midgets team tonight , played very very well against a strong united team .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A bit harsh asbin , made a couple of great saves after that , the one from Lukaku was top draw .

My partner is well pyssed off , proper Manc , never mind luv .

Enjoyed the game , impressed with the midgets team tonight , played very very well against a strong united team .

You beat me to it Animal
    [Not the bit about your partner mind]

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You beat me to it Animal
    [Not the bit about your partner mind]
    Can't warm to the bloke exile but his team tonight looked a very good one .

Apparently it's a tin pot cup now according to her that knows best , which wasn't the case when they won it last March .

Poor losers these mancs mate .

Good luck to em'. He's found a niche at Bristol as his father did before him. He's done fcuk all elsewhere when he's had no money. We'd just beaten a poor Oldham 2-0 and when we sacked Wilson and paid for him I thought it was a wind up. Biggest wind up was the eight defeats and feeling medically depressed about BFC.

Cant stand the bloke. I hope they get arsoiled in next round.

He will get them to the final...... then walk out to Swansea

Credit to Tom for putting a very good side together. Their work rate was second to none and they have quality too. Wouldn't surprise me if they went up playing like that. Mourinho said they were lucky, aye alreight Jose tell us another one he's turned into a bitter sour faced tosspot has Mourinho. I thought it was a very enjoyable full blooded cup tie and the better side on the night won.

Wenger went same way as well Pass. I thought he was great when he replayed that match with Sheff Utd and a breath of fresh air for English football when he first came over. However, I don't know whether it's English culture, but he's turned into a whinging old fart. Your quite right Mourinho has gone same way. I used to love his witty anecdotes after matches and before. His best one was the "I'm more worried about bird flu".

Always easier to be funny and witty when you’re winning every week

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Always easier to be funny and witty when you’re winning every week

Tha reight ESR. However, I noticed in recent years how patronizing and condescending some of these big name managers can be even when they win games. It's the press and media that drags managers down though with their endless questions about pointless ballax during press conferences and interviews. I can't stand the fekkin vultures. They'd print owt and sh1t stir to make headlines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast