+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Significant ?

Significant ?

I always say don't take too much notice of the Next Manager betting markets, so please yourself what you make of this, but Liam Rosenior is now 2nd favourite behind Lamps for the Burnley job.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I always say don't take too much notice of the Next Manager betting markets, so please yourself what you make of this, but Liam Rosenior is now 2nd favourite behind Lamps for the Burnley job.
    I think he may just get the job Sinkov now aswell which I won’t mind if I’m honest- I think he might just fly under the radar and become a decent manager for us - we’re not really big name people / club are we ?

Yes the fairytale of VK for two seasons but before that we had the recognised popular housewives choice Sean Dyche - just a down to earth bloke who forged himself and us a piece of history.

Rosenior now 5/4 favourite with VC, SkyBet not convinced, he's 5/1 with them.

It says he’s walked away from Sunderland job Sinkov as good as appointed id guess if that is the case after speaking with them for a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    It says he’s walked away from Sunderland job Sinkov as good as appointed id guess if that is the case after speaking with them for a period of time.
    Something going on army, but just what is anyone's guess. I expect there'll be a few more twists and turns to this story yet.

Something going on army, but just what is anyone's guess. I expect there'll be a few more twists and turns to this story yet.
    I think he'd be a good fit and was $hat on from a great height by the Turks.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I think he may just get the job Sinkov now aswell which I won’t mind if I’m honest- I think he might just fly under the radar and become a decent manager for us - we’re not really big name people / club are we ?
    I've done my due diligence now army on Liam, and I just don't get it. Certainly he might become a decent manager for us, but equally he might not. He will be a huge risk imo, and we should be taking as much risk out of the equation as possible. I still think we will be making a humungous mistake if we don't give the job to Lampard.

But what do I know ?

I've done my due diligence now army on Liam, and I just don't get it. Certainly he might become a decent manager for us, but equally he might not. He will be a huge risk imo, and we should be taking as much risk out of the equation as possible. I still think we will be making a humungous mistake if we don't give the job to Lampard.

But what do I know ?
    It can only be that he's the cheap option and a yes man.... Nowhere near as good as lampard, and not as much pulling power
    when we win the league by 20 pts please feel free to dig up this post

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)