+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle Utd take over dead in the water.

Newcastle Utd take over dead in the water.

The Sunday newspapers reporting this today.

That’s Kenton’s/rockafellas takeover I read.

I recon he’s Ashley’s stooge and has been used to flush out any other interested parties???

This has come as no surprise to me
    But the relevation it’s dead in the water not coming with only 3 hours left of the transfer window.....

Mike Ashley. ....

You wonder if the Kenyon thing was ever serious?

Hahaha .Ashley wins again .
    He got the magpie group to stop !

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Hahaha .Ashley wins again .
    He got the magpie group to stop !
    For a month maybe 6 weeks.

You can guarentee they'll start again, have even said they will.

So it's a hollow victory if that's how he's seeing it.

I personally think it was a real deal but their money men have valued the club at the alleged £200 million (roughly same as Stavely) and that is what they are willing to go for but Ashley wants his value and ball is in his court since it's his club.

Basically, short of a billionaire taking us over we're not going to get sold because investment funds are unlikely to pay £100 million more than there value, taking into account the money needed to spend on getting us to a position where they can use us to make more money and start seeing a return on their investment.

Also this on twitter as well:

says on there: Pete Graves on Twitter.... It's delicate I'm afraid. Wish I could say more. Neither #nufc OR interested parties are speaking to the media. Why would they? BUT people I trust with excellent ties are still positive. I've ended up wrong before (last year), so I remain cautious but I'm optimistic. ��
    Last edited by Jammy89; 30-12-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Let’s not get our knickers in a twist. We are going to get it’s on, it’s off all the time. It’s just feckn spin. As for the Magpie Group there is another meeting in the early new year to see how we go forward. I’m thinking sit IN for 11 mins with anti Ashley singing after Man City 29 Jan. Its on Sky and would get significant publicity and would be audible/visible at the post match analysis. There would be no reason for the ‘just support the team, I’ve paid for my ticket, don’t want to miss the match’ brigade not to do it. Let’s see what people are made of (or not).

The "Fake News Media" froth up any whisper of a rumbling of a rumour.

These Cu'ntsortiums need serious people with some millions of pounds before they should be given air time. Currently, like Kanye West, they declare that they're running and the media are full pelt with a backstory, resulting in a thousand tweets...

...of shoite.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)