+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Without having any ill will towards the .....

Without having any ill will towards the .....

..... c­unts on the other board it is our duty as Carlisle United supporters to wish for the conditions that make it crash to occur often, indeed perpetually.

Do you post on the other forum Stefan? (under a different name obvs)
    I would have thought that it would be worth taking part in discussions on both sites if I supported Carlisle

No, it seems to crash whenever anything positive happens to Carlisle United. So we must wish for the conditions that make it crash.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Do you post on the other forum Stefan? (under a different name obvs)
    I would have thought that it would be worth taking part in discussions on both sites if I supported Carlisle
    That’s the point I keep making Chalky, that it’s possible to post on more than one board. I go over there, I know that you do too but there’s only a couple who them that come over here. It’s the Royston Vasey shop of message boards.

It's strange that others don't come over here,if you like to join in discussions about your local football club and there's only two forums dedicated to them then why not join both?
    I've spent my entire online life going from board to board including Forests and Mansfields and had good conversations and banter on all of them,oh well it's their loss I suppose

The other board is run by people who have acted unethically. They are in discusions with a person or people to take over the board. They initiated Unita Fortior and it is clear that these people wish to get elected onto the CUOSC board and in total they consist of 12 people. Those 12 are the 5 moderators of the other board and their associates, fellow travellers etc.

It is clear that Unita Fortior is not just a bucket full of new members for CUOSC. It is an entity within an entity like the Labour Party and Momentum. Whilst I do not believe that it will happen I want the Unita Fortior new CUOSC members to do their own thinking and the best people to stand for any CUOSC board membership positions as they fall due.

But the reality is that it will be a long battle between the current board members of CUOSC and their 12 would-be replacements consisting of the people who at the moment moderate thecumbrians.net plus their associates / fellow travellers.

These moderators are disposing of thecumbrians.net in order that when they stand for election to the CUOSC board of directors they are seen to have no clashes of interest.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 12-03-2022 at 10:41 PM.

I am not an unite fortior member I am a member of the Trust who joined following a uf initiative. As such when the time comes I will vote for who I think is best to represent the fans. I think that the chance to use my vote should come after the outcome of this season is known with the resignation of the current incumbents who would be free to stand again if they so wish.

Absolutely the same for me Cayambe. I’m a sleeping member until there’s a vote, then I’ll make decisions.

Its all about looking self important,look at me everybody as if they are Carlisle Utd,i suspect the directors let them have their plaything if some how it makes them feel some part of it when in reality they can do nowt,just remind them of Judas returning and that will shut them up oh.

My vote will go to the person(s) who have the strongest experience at a business level who appear not to have a private agenda. I don't know the two icumbents but it seems to me that they do not have the experience to deal with seasoned businessmen but they rather like sitting at the top table i.e. they are part of the problem. The Trust as a whole must be more proactive, once we are safe from relegation the club enters into a critical period in getting a manager and side together that can challenge for promotion next season, increase attendances, improve offering to fans and play a major part in new ownership and a total restructuring of the club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)