+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rovers. Oh dear!

Cool Blackburn Rovers. Oh dear!

Won 4-3 at Millwall but goal difference has kept them in the Championship for another season. Oh heck never mind

Aren't Sunderland managed by their ex manager Tony Mowbray 🤔 😁🤣

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Aren't Sunderland managed by their ex manager Tony Mowbray �� ����
    Indeed they are Alfie but so what?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Aren't Sunderland managed by their ex manager Tony Mowbray �� ����
    Certainly are alf, I'll bet that he is laughing tonight because he just missed out on the play-offs last season with exactly the same number of points that they have this season, although they won more games, scored more goals and conceded less than they have this season.
    He has taken a newly promoted team to the play-offs this season and this is quite an achievement in itself, particularly as Sunderland were in a bit of a state when he took over, in spite of having won promotion.

Yes Ashy,bet he's rubbing it in.👍

If they'd got the draw against us (other games aside) they would have been promoted. C'est la vie.

Aww come on admit it, I bet your all just a bit disappointed for dear old Bastido Fc. 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww come on admit it, I bet your all just a bit disappointed for dear old Bastido Fc. ��
    The six points we took off them this season means a lot to me Acido, they helped take us up and kept the b@st@rds down. The icing on the cake.

Good luck with the play-offs old son.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ... Good luck with the play-offs old son.
    Tahh kid, and I think we just might need it. 😥
    Micky D has got to try and get us back to our great form from weeks ago, when we were still going for the top two places.
    Since we were assured of finishing 4th though, and to be honest it goes back further than that in the away matches. It's been disappointing to say the least, and we've got some real typical sh*ithousery stuff to come from the likes of Bolton in the Semi's. 😫

I watched the game, brilliant entertainment, but Millwall blew it. Blackburn are not a bad team, if you allow them the ball and invite them to attack, they can cause some damage. Millwall sat back from half-time and Blackburn duly ripped them to shreds.. Such a shame about the goal difference.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)