+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corvid Rat Dinner - an omen?

Corvid Rat Dinner - an omen?

I snapped this photo this week. Maybe it's a good sign for tomorrow? Note however one Magpie seems quite disgusted.

Name:  IMG_1679.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  85.7 KB

An image of a hell. This world is surely a realm of the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    An image of a hell. This world is surely a realm of the Devil.

It belongs in a carri on film.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It belongs in a carri on film.
    Having a bite along the rodent what it used to be

The one at the back couldn't give a rats ass.

I’ve definitely seen more rats in the past month than for a long while, both dead and alive.

I wonder if there is a link to covid and the rat population I.e. food waste increase? Less vehicles on roads?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I’ve definitely seen more rats in the past month than for a long while, both dead and alive.

I wonder if there is a link to covid and the rat population I.e. food waste increase? Less vehicles on roads?
    Interesting. I said the exact same thing the other day, only I live in Prague, not in the UK. I didn't see a single rat here for perhaps eight years, now this year I see them every day. Massive ones, everywhere. I just assumed it was more 2020 bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post

Don, if you were a Gruaniad reader, you would know that extensive links have been made between Covid-19 and a significant growth in the size of rats and their numbers for just the reasons you outline. Additionally, streets in towns are much less populated thus emboldening rats.

In the local paper a student was interviewed about the differences between the north and Cambridge. There is a big difference by the way. She said that up north the pigeons are scraggy and thin, in Cambridge they look well and are fat. I know this is true as i lived in Sheffield for two years.

Why is that? Is it that there is more rubbish and of a higher quality than up norf?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    In the local paper a student was interviewed about the differences between the north and Cambridge. There is a big difference by the way. She said that up north the pigeons are scraggy and thin, in Cambridge they look well and are fat. I know this is true as i lived in Sheffield for two years.

Why is that? Is it that there is more rubbish and of a higher quality than up norf?
    They don't look healthy in the city center compared to the one's that come into my back garden. I'd presume it's fast food dropped by all the late night revelers (Night life being what this place is known for, after Notts County of course)
    Nottingham is the 6th WORST place to live in the UK according to this year's list, Peterborough is 1st on the list.
    Three of the top four in the HAPPIEST places to live are all north of Notts though. So North wins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast