+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Recommendation for posters and readers..

Recommendation for posters and readers..

Seems like I need to advise some posters that you don't have to read any posts or my posts on here and it really is pretty simple ..You don't need a B.Sc. to understand basic english..

Let me speak slowly...Do..not...read...any...posts...you don't have to...just....skip....to...the next...poster...

That way you don't need to respond in any way whatever if you do not agree with the views of the poster..There is no rules on here where the poster can change the thread of any post if they want to and maybe another reminder..

Posters here do NOT own this site as far as I know and so any rules apply to them and me and if I want to post my view on anything connected with MY club, then I will do so...If no replies to my views, then good, then you will understand at least some basic english...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Seems like I need to advise some posters that you don't have to read any posts or my posts on here and it really is pretty simple ..You don't need a B.Sc. to understand basic english..

Let me speak slowly...Do..not...read...any...posts...you don't have to...just....skip....to...the next...poster...

That way you don't need to respond in any way whatever if you do not agree with the views of the poster..There is no rules on here where the poster can change the thread of any post if they want to and maybe another reminder..

Posters here do NOT own this site as far as I know and so any rules apply to them and me and if I want to post my view on anything connected with MY club, then I will do so...If no replies to my views, then good, then you will understand at least some basic english...
    I wish to support and second what MSB is saying here.... Just because he wants to say what he wants on any (ONE!) topic doesn't mean you have to read it. In fact, as he says, you should " just skip to the next poster"... " you do not need to respond in any way whatever...".
    I trust posters will take MSBs words seriously and comply with his request. I will certainly endeavour to do just that. I apologise to others for not following my own earlier advice. At least, now, MSB is making a similar plea.

Can we post one-liners ?

😉

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Can we post one-liners ?
    You just did and so did I.

And I will continue to do so.

So
    Will
    I
    Does that count as 4 lines?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    So