+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sum Gossip i heard

Sum Gossip i heard

A certain ex striker of ours who the fans lved to tell the team to 'feed' picked up a very prominent member of our squad after the Leeds match on Satuday.
    Tis high ranking squad member told him that clarke wants him out because his scared he is after his job and the other players look up to him too much.
    He also said ther are a lot of the players that are not happy wiv clarke.

Anyon else heard anything like thid?

re: Sum Gossip i heard

Well, despite having tried to give LC the benefit of the doubt, I'm beginning to wonder if he's actually got it in him. But this "gossip" does sound like total bow-locks.

The person dat told me dis drinks wiv a few ex players regular so i reckon it might be tru. He dont bullsh*t and i trust him.

none of our centre halves could do a worst job as manager , oops I haven't spoke out of turn have I !!
    KRO

Are you the same Kropotkin that I follow on Blue tube.
    Rg

Remember when things are'nt going well there will always be someone who is unhappy always some one who thinks they could do a better job always a leaked story it goes with the territory.

We all know the club in situ is in a big mess to say the least luckily I think to function at all in a football sense testament to those at Blues who are getting on with their job as best as possible and I think you can include Clark in that senario too.

Clark's the public face in all this obviously but I doubt anyone other than a Ferguson perhaps a Pulis maybe 'Arry at QPR and he's finding it tough going at the moment despite having money could have a 'midas' touch in getting a bunch of 'journeymen' to play well enough to be in the top ten of the Championship.

you can achieve anything in cuckoo land as I said before

Owls goal-scorer May arrived at Hillsborough for £800,000 in the summer, which is more than Clark bought his entire squad for. Despite the arrival of 13 new faces, The Blues are still a team full of freebies. Newcomers Rotherham United and Brentford have even spent more money than City during the summer.

in case sum of the pundits suffer with amnesia Rotherham and Brentford are villages compared to Brum ,then again may be not

Well Bolt I had'nt mentioned the money side of things which you have reminded us of,so basically I'd guess Blue's are operating not much better than a 'Conference'side at this very moment.

Hardly a 'level playing' field for Clark whatever people think of him.

By the way 'any news' from the Black side of Hong Kong ?

Kann hee spel?

I think you guys are right Clark is up against it but as viperblue has pointed out below he does persistently make odd decisions which make a hard job harder.

A question has to be who would want the job?

BTW Bris I dread any news from Hong Kong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)