+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket News

Season Ticket News

From the OS

Season Ticket 2014/15

Before Friday 27th June - Standard Price

Adults
    Ai290 - Ai325

Seniors
    Ai216 - Ai242

Students
    Ai87 - Ai97

17-19 year-olds
    Ai163 - Ai183

20 year-olds
    Ai204 - Ai228

Disabled
    Ai216 - Ai242

12-16 year-olds
    Ai66 - Ai74

Under 11's
    Ai46 - Ai52

Family Ticket
    Ai290 - Ai325

Silver
    Ai466 - Ai522

Gold
    Ai665 - Ai745

Not bad really. Pity the quid signs don't work on here. They show as a box. - view external link

re: Season Ticket News

I've had a season ticket for 10 years now but won't be getting one this time. I've just turned 21 so now would have to go onto full adult prices and it's just too much to pay. It's not the fault of the club, I understand that football is becoming more expensive every year and Crewe have to move with the times and keep up with other clubs. Football in General is just too expensive now unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapey_CAFC
    I've had a season ticket for 10 years now but won't be getting one this time. I've just turned 21 so now would have to go onto full adult prices and it's just too much to pay. It's not the fault of the club, I understand that football is becoming more expensive every year and Crewe have to move with the times and keep up with other clubs. Football in General is just too expensive now unfortunately.
    Fully agree with you on this one and also sympathise with you. It is expensive, especially in these tough economic times. Perhaps the members card is the best deal for you, Snapey, so that you can pick your games.

Can't help thinking it's about time the club did something about giving discounts on season tickets for loyal supporters who have had them for a number of years, say, A?5 off for 5 years, A?10 for 10 years and so on.Would be a decent gesture to reward us for our support through thick and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapey_CAFC
    Not sure I understand that reasoning - you can, after all, stagger your payments so you don't have to lay it out all at one go, (although that will likely cost a little more) & if you can make it to more than 14 or so games it's still cheaper than pay on the day. (And cheaper than a Membership if you can make 18 games or more...)

You can buy a fake student I.d for 10 pound on the internet.

I've found that to be a very worth while investment, that's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by GSMITH
    You can buy a fake student I.d for 10 pound on the internet.

I've found that to be a very worth while investment, that's all I'm saying.
    Why am I not surprised to hear this from you.

For me personally, the ticket pricing is fine, as I can afford to buy a couple each season. However, as I have said in the past, you cannot measure corn out of another man's sack! I empathise with those who simply cannot afford the price tag of almost 300 quid, even if that is spread over a period of time. Today, some have to prioritise on where they spend their hard earned cash.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfakir
    Not sure I understand that reasoning - you can, after all, stagger your payments so you don't have to lay it out all at one go, (although that will likely cost a little more) & if you can make it to more than 14 or so games it's still cheaper than pay on the day. (And cheaper than a Membership if you can make 18 games or more...)[/quote]

Also I moved to Lincolnshire last year - it costs atleast AŁ30 in petrol there and back so that's a big part of my reasoning

Next season I will be getting a season ticket. It'll be my first one for a few years.
    As moving house from Audlem to Warwickshire after my retirement from the RAF and my time spent away from the UK has meant I've not been able to make too many games in recent years. But now I'm settled and my son I think is old enough (5 Years old) to enjoy going to a few games I'm really looking forward to going on regular bases again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast