+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hakim Ziyech - Morocco Player!

Hakim Ziyech - Morocco Player!

What a legend! Can you imagine the greedy c unts of England players doing this or
    Beckham, Lineker and Neville? What about Southgate - how much has he donated as didn’t take him long to say he was staying on!!

Hakim Ziyech donated all of his World Cup bonuses ($325,000) to poor people in Morocco.

Heads up, Hakim we are proud of you 🙋🏻

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What a legend! Can you imagine the greedy c unts of England players doing this or
    Beckham, Lineker and Neville? What about Southgate - how much has he donated as didn’t take him long to say he was staying on!!

Hakim Ziyech donated all of his World Cup bonuses ($325,000) to poor people in Morocco.

Heads up, Hakim we are proud of you 🙋🏻
    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Top man!!!! 👍

Sadio Mané and N’Golo Kanté doing similar things.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Top man!!!! 👍

Sadio Mané and N’Golo Kanté doing similar things.

Saw that Swedish! What’s Southgate doing apart from promoting taking the knee bollox?

England players have been doing this for years, not saying it’s as generous as a Ziyechs donation, but …

https://www.unilad.com/sport/entire-...cup-to-charity

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    England players have been doing this for years, not saying it’s as generous as a Ziyechs donation, but …

https://www.unilad.com/sport/entire-...cup-to-charity

Don’t know why it’s not set in concrete - all fees donated as surely an honour to represent your country. As Beckham donated his obscene money from Qatar? Surely the greedy c unt does not need any more money! That’s my point!

Southgate says it took a lot out of him! Does it not take a lot out of a factory worker on 10 hour shifts working for 30 grand a year if lucky?

Southgate stayed on for the money!

Working class people switching off from football with the greed!

So Southgate should work for free ?

I’m confused as to what you are suggesting, so everyone that isn’t doing a difficult or manual job shouldn’t earn what they do?

The Premier league and it’s wages is surely far far worse than International footie

For me the financial, energy, political sectors have so much more greed and dodgy dealings that we don’t hear about and that affects our pockets far far more as it’s our money which is fiddled with no choice from us, we choose to put money into football

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    So Southgate should work for free ?

I’m confused as to what you are suggesting, so everyone that isn’t doing a difficult or manual job shouldn’t earn what they do?

The Premier league and it’s wages is surely far far worse than International footie

For me the financial, energy, political sectors have so much more greed and dodgy dealings that we don’t hear about and that affects our pockets far far more as it’s our money which is fiddled with no choice from us, we choose to put money into football

I would have thought representing your country should be the ultimate honour and without pay - especially when minted anyway! How much money does one need? Southgate says he was emotionally drained - was that looking at his bank balance? Clocking on at 6am in a packing factory doing 10/12 hours shifts would emotionally drain the f ucker! On £10 an hour too!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I would have thought representing your country should be the ultimate honour and without pay - especially when minted anyway! How much money does one need? Southgate says he was emotionally drained - was that looking at his bank balance? Clocking on at 6am in a packing factory doing 10/12 hours shifts would emotionally drain the f ucker! On £10 an hour too!
    As I've mentioned many, many, many times before, your comparisons are absolutely wild.

But as you like comparing so much, have you seen how much your hero Boris has been making on the talking circuit. It'll make your eyes water.

Why should international footballers donate to charity (Which England's already do by the way) when Boris can't? Or when our PM is worth half a billion doesn't donate his salary?

Our footballers have impressed me, what Marcus Rashford has done is amazing in my view. I only wish our politicians had an ounce of their compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    As I've mentioned many, many, many times before, your comparisons are absolutely wild.

But as you like comparing so much, have you seen how much your hero Boris has been making on the talking circuit. It'll make your eyes water.

Why should international footballers donate to charity (Which England's already do by the way) when Boris can't? Or when our PM is worth half a billion doesn't donate his salary?

Our footballers have impressed me, what Marcus Rashford has done is amazing in my view. I only wish our politicians had an ounce of their compassion.
    A pity Rashford isn’t as amazing on the pitch as he is off it.

As for charity, I’m not into calling people out on this stuff.

If they do it then good for them and if they don’t that’s between them and their own conscience.

I have more of an issue with people who do stuff for charity and then never shut up about it.

I don’t do enough, I’ve come to realise that recently but the bit I do do is for me to know and nobody else’s business.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)