+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only half a site at present

Only half a site at present

Just wondering why the Mad site is still only partially functioning?

The home page is still without the latest news, including match previews, match reports and latest L1 positions. The message board is obviously working, although the "like" icon is not working and the box where you could type in the of a previous thread, in order to locate it, has disappeared. I can understand the reasons why BtM has been removed, but I cannot see why this would effect the rest of the site. Just a thought from inquisitive me.

re: Only half a site at present

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick

The home page is still without the latest news, including match previews, match reports and latest L1 positions. The message board is obviously working, although the "like" icon is not working and the box where you could type in the of a previous thread, in order to locate it, has disappeared. I can understand the reasons why BtM has been removed, but I cannot see why this would effect the rest of the site. Just a thought from inquisitive me.
    Sorry behind with informing you all on here as not been near a PC at work and been busy with new job.

The Like button was disabled as their was a security issue with it some script error.

The main page I believe will be updated by DSG with a new look but the main issue has ensuring the message boards got back on track.

As for BTW I did out line that in a previous post.

DSG have invested money into new servers and

Thanks Ian/Chalky - and in my case having been stuck for quite a while I became able to log in again, though oddly now by email rather than user - part of the server changes I suppose ...

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust

Sorry behind with informing you all on here as not been near a PC at work and been busy with new job.

The Like button was disabled as their was a security issue with it some script error.

The main page I believe will be updated by DSG with a new look but the main issue has ensuring the message boards got back on track.

As for BTW I did out line that in a previous post