+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DEL's Boys at Cliffe 11am ko

DEL's Boys at Cliffe 11am ko

Against the Scabs,if anyone's interested.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Against the Scabs,if anyone's interested.UTCB
    2-0 to us when i left abart 10mins early.Oliver Greaves scored our first and the 2nd was a pass back that the keeper let go under his foot,I've also seen summat that i don't recall seein before,one of our defenders was sent off early in't 2nd half for tacklin his own player,their player pulled out of a tackle and the lad sent off caught one of ours,strange decision by the ref.U/16's also won 2-0 against the Scab kids. UTCB

ft 2 0 thought forest were better side but our boys stayed strong with 10 men as forest went for it in last 20

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    ft 2 0 thought forest were better side but our boys stayed strong with 10 men as forest went for it in last 20
    R8 result,considerin we were darn to 10 men for so long.Have you any idea who the number 10 is for us? He kept doin the stepover's when he had the ball and never beatin the defender,he was subbed after the sendin off i think.It was a bit breezy this mornin wasn't it mate? UTCB

to be honest rod apart from greaves didnt know any of our lot long time since ive bin up to cliffe liked our left centre back and our keeper made a fantastic save late on at point blank range that pacey tricky black lad forest had on wing is an england internatiol apparently

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    R8 result,considerin we were darn to 10 men for so long.Have you any idea who the number 10 is for us? He kept doin the stepover's when he had the ball and never beatin the defender,he was subbed after the sendin off i think.It was a bit breezy this mornin wasn't it mate? UTCB
    The kid who was doin the stepovers is called Ompreon,he was confident but for me produced little to nowt.I don't know whether he's a trialist or at Cliffe all the time.UTCB