Always on the cards and now teams up with Emery, obviously we are now going to have an influx of Spanish players, according to some Rumours his appointment will be followed by 2 former players, sorry, no names but what will he bring to Sa'Villa. Well, an Eye for a bargain and a great sell factor which makes me think that no one in the squad is actually safe. Rumours of Utd readying a bid for Watkins at 60 mill, I think they wanted a swap with Sancho, no thanks! We can also expect quite a few out the door to raise cash. Do not believe the hype we have 200 mill to spend, even Newcastle have a modest budget because of FFP, expect only Chelsea and Citeh to ignore that. So we await, I think we should not expect but hope for a continuation of a recent popularity. Hope for not only a cup final but a win to boot, and just maybe now the Pink and the Boss concerts have done we actually see some work start on the New North Stand. I am lucky enough to see us win the title and EC but its been pretty dour since then, now I sense we are on the verge of becoming a force again, I just wish I was 20 years younger, I said to my lad, your in for some good times at Villa, For him, I really hope so!