+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return leg Iceland ...

Return leg Iceland ...

Sat on my sunbed staring out onto the blue Aegean sea, ouzo in one hand and resting my head on the ample buttocks of Kim Kardashian and my thoughts wander towards our away leg in Iceland ... think in with a chance progressing next round ?
    I foresee a short ban with purchase of fish fingers from Iceland and another chance blown for extra cash.

re: Return leg Iceland ...

Quote Originally Posted by dasdeid
    Sat on my sunbed staring out onto the blue Aegean sea, ouzo in one hand and resting my head on the ample buttocks of Kim Kardashian and my thoughts wander towards our away leg in Iceland ... think in with a chance progressing next round ?
    I foresee a short ban with purchase of fish fingers from Iceland and another chance blown for extra cash.
    1 - 1 out on away goals .. it's the Motherwell way.

Strangely enough, Doctor Doom here thinks we'll win.

No longer interested in predicting a scoreline ... too obsessed with thinking about Das's heid snuggling into the Kardashian buttocks !!

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886
    No longer interested in predicting a scoreline ... too obsessed with thinking about Das's heid snuggling into the Kardashian buttocks !!
    A plastic pillow --- surely duck-down in Egyptian cotton would be better

where the law man to help gee up the spirits of the support...

It's one of these rare Motherwell games where I really have absolutely no feeling how it will go. We're better than them - over a season we'd finish comfortably above them, I'm sure - but there are factors which favour them and in a one-off anything can happen.

And our defence is a well covered topic.

Extra-time and possibly penalties would be my guess.

2-0 win.

We are now underdogs as 17/10 with ladbrokes their now favourites so put the fiver on it i would have used to watch the boys beat the wee rovers last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rw3ll
    where the law man to help gee up the spirits of the support...
    I wonder what happened to him, I genuinely miss his posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)