+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red and White towers over p****y. (Warning. Really funny)

Red and White towers over p****y. (Warning. Really funny)

Red and white, the colours standing tall over the island of ploppy. We all knew this anyway, but now its being symbolised. Thank you so much Emirates airlines, I haven't laughed as much since the charity thieves failed to piss that league (again)!

Brilliant!!

Can't wait to get the pissheads opinion when he gets back from Grotspot Spoons later! - view external link

re: Red and White towers over p****y. (Warning. Really funny)

LOL!! Just saw this on Facebook and came over here to see if anyone else had!! Hilarious news...let's be honest, there's only one team in Hampshire

If you believe that, you will believe anything. Grow up boys.

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    Oh its happening alright sozzler. Signed, sealed and now awaiting delivery. You'll be able to see it quite clearly every day from grotspot too.

I actually can't stop laughing, this is just too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Oh its happening alright sozzler. Signed, sealed and now awaiting delivery. You'll be able to see it quite clearly every day from grotspot too.

I actually can't stop laughing, this is just too funny!! [/quote]

Even better thousands have signed a petition solely because of it being our colours.

"By lunchtime today, more than 5,000 had already signed the petition to council leader Donna Jones and her deputy Luke Stubbs.

The petition, launched by Pompey fan Alex Judd, proclaims: ‘Portsmouth is a proud city, with a deep, footballing heritage at its core.

‘The recent announcement by Portsmouth City Council to allow Emirates to paint the Spinnaker Tower in the colours of the city’s fiercest rivals - red & white - flies in the face of the loyal values of the city.

‘The very fact that the fans took own

Got a text but hadn't seen the picture until now.

.. and they say we are obsessed? Hero worship - bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack

I actually can't stop laughing, this is just too funny!! [/quote]

I think you'll have to stop laughing Jack, they're going to do a re-design having seen the error of their ways.

I'm trying to think of a similar scenario where something of great National Pride in Southampton was painted blue and white...but I honestly can't think of anything.

Regardless of colour scheme this will be remembered as the time the city council put money before the identity of the city, another facepalm moment in the history of ploppy. Soooooo funny!

Watcing all you lot flapping from your caravans and whinging on the internet has been golden!

Your club has been a laughing stock for a good few years now, it seems your council wanted a bit of the action too.

COMEDY GOLD!

Division four!

I can understand the Council wishing to safeguard local services by getting sponsorship for its iconic landmark, what with the World looking at the city next month with the America Cup world series in the Solent.
    I can understand Emirates Airways wanting their corporate colours used.
    I feel sorry for the Council and Emirates that the people of Portsmouth fail to understand this and the fact the only excuse they can protest about is that the Colours remind them of the mighty Saints.
    I also wonder how many of the messages to the Council leader follow the usual format from the sad Skates.
    It's good to see that Sir Ben Ainsle has used a monochrome Union Flag on the front of his new building.
    Skates the laughing stock of the South.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast