+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: haw pogue

haw pogue

how ye doing yan auld exile ?

re: haw pogue

I'm feckin grand Gers and enjoying life to the full in 'England's Green And Pleasant Land'.

Back up the road next month for the Aberdeen Cup game and canny wait to see The Scottish Champions at Paradise.

Howz tricks wae you?

no bad mate, kvnt of a hangover, the usual, but tonight's a fresh drinking night, you having a punt the day?

i'm going into the shytehole city centre, dragged in by the burd, i phucking hate shopping

Naw rarely have a bet midweek as the racing is generally pish and saving maself for Cheltenham.

Glesga is a brilliant city centre compared to doon here with the likes of Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton etc...ffs I avoid them places like the plague unless I get dragged in by her.

Only had one can of beer and one glass of wine at the weekend...its easy give it a go Gers!

nah mate, i cannae stay sober, nae point in kidding myself, but clearly youve no been in the city centre in a while, full of beggars and junkies, most in sellik colours

I was in Glesga just before Xmas and it wisnae that bad...the whole country is fecked in my opinion and the feckin politicians have a lot to answer for.

You sure you weren't in the salubrious Calton and Gallowgate to see the beggars and junkies in Celtic colours???

Thank feck I've no been a big drinker for a few years now...all tahnks to Mrs Pogue keeping me on the straight and narrow.

face it mate, you're henpecked, get in there and get the phucking dishes done, and mind the ironing , you'll look good in your apron

Far from henpecked...and its fuds like you that wear wee aprons and collarettes whilst making complete pr*cks of yerself!

is there any need for sectarianism in a friendly post?

This thread started off alright...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)