+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And the circus continues...

And the circus continues...

Rumours around that Psycho is about to pull out of the deal to become our new manager. Not sure IF this has any truth in it but if it has then Fawaz can get out of our club asap as far as i am concerned. There is no smoke without fire, something wrong (again) at the club. It's become a joke

re: And the circus continues...

Quote Originally Posted by silvarabidus
    Rumours around that Psycho is about to pull out of the deal to become our new manager. Not sure IF this has any truth in it but if it has then Fawaz can get out of our club asap as far as i am concerned. There is no smoke without fire, something wrong (again) at the club. It's become a joke
    For Gods sake long John Silver. Not you as well.
    This one has come from ***** Forest, two **** stirrers fishing for a bite. I seriously wonder if you really are a Forest fan, or perhaps one of the regulars with an alto ego for mischief.

Go to the pub, if it's good enough for Nick Clegg it must be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    This one has come from ***** Forest, two **** stirrers fishing for a bite. I seriously wonder if you really are a Forest fan, or perhaps one of the regulars with an alto ego for mischief.

Go to the pub, if it's good enough for Nick Clegg it must be right.[/quote]

I said RUMOUR, and IF it is true.

I said RUMOUR, and IF it is true.[/quote]

Why post it then? Attention seeking.

You really are a prize pr@t Scott

Quote Originally Posted by dam617

You really are a prize pr@t Scott[/quote]

Firstly, your last sentence " You really are a prize pr@t Scott

I see dead people,

You really are a prize pr@t Scott[/quote]

Firstly, your

If he ever was considering pulling the plug it would be because of idiots like you who do nothing but moan about anything and everything.its ok having an opinion I agree but **** me you moan about anything unless we win where you are not seen.what does this tell you about yourself?your not happy unless we are stuggling and things are going tits up.

Thing is, Scotts always been like this. It's his nature. We could be in the Prem top 6 and he would be squealing because we're not top.

He doesn't bother me. At least when he became a mod, his negativity dropped 100 fold. He still uses an alias every now and again to vent his frustration.
    Still confuses me, how anyone can be so down about something, which is a hobby. Strange but whatever makes him happy.

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Thing is, Scotts always been like this. It's his nature. We could be in the Prem top 6 and he would be squealing because we're not top.

He doesn't bother me. At least when he became a mod, his negativity dropped 100 fold. He still uses an alias every now and again to vent his frustration.
    Still confuses me, how anyone can be so down about something, which is a hobby. Strange but whatever makes him happy.[/quote

I heard you made him happy last night, if the sounds coming from your bedroom are anything to go by!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast