+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Groundhog season

Groundhog season

After yet another long term injury to AC, which a lot of us predicted, watching us get beat in the last minute of the match and another dull and uninspiring press conference with SA this morning I'm getting the feeling we are going around in another circle of utter mediocrity and tedium it could be a groundhog season.

After enjoying a brilliant World Cup in Brasil I was really looking forward to the new season but not as a West Ham fan. Shocked at the ticket prices for the Spurs game only to see a familiar result albeit not usually against Spurs. Not sure how many times I'll get up to Green St again this season when the team down the road from where I live are playing some proper football and at much cheaper ticket prices. Fu(k it can be dull being a West Ham fan during these days. On a positive note my misery is early this season and who knows what lies ahead...

re: Groundhog season

I couldn`t agree more.The board are to blame for this ridiculous situation.Everybody knows there is a stand off beetween BFS and the board.He is just collecting his money and seeing out his contract.
    How is that taking our club forward?

Also ANY other manager would have been sacked for the sh*t that was served up last season.It`s the same old diabolical tactics been served up this season already(one up front v 10 men Spurs).

We have spent more money in the last 3 years than any of the teams outside the Top 7 last season(possibly more than Everton,so could be Top 6).So there is no excuse for us playing this awful vile football.We have made some good signings and to be fair to BFS,he spots a decent defender and he does make them better players.But its going forward,that we are so negative.

Whatever happens I will get behind the team and will be hoping we can have a decent season.

COYI`s

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)