+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Patterson must start every game...

Patterson must start every game...

In my opinion, for 'what' I saw of him on Saturday, he seems to be very creative and gives us chances, in clips that I saw he causes problems running into the box and defenders struggle with it, got unlucky with the penalty claim as the ref missed it, defo penalty for me, and the keeper just saved the chance from Patterson, players who ran at defenders and dart in and out of the box causes defenders grief and will always put them on the back foot,on another day we would of got the penalty and won the game, I've said all along that Ince should not be here, a bench player at best,

re: Patterson must start every game...

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    In my opinion, for 'what' I saw of him on Saturday, he seems to be very creative and gives us chances, in clips that I saw he causes problems running into the box and defenders struggle with it, got unlucky with the penalty claim as the ref missed it, defo penalty for me, and the keeper just saved the chance from Patterson, players who ran at defenders and dart in and out of the box causes defenders grief and will always put them on the back foot,on another day we would of got the penalty and won the game, I've said all along that Ince should not be here, a bench player at best,
    In my opinion Ince was better than pato on Saturday.pato gave the ball away constantly and never helped fox out.yes he should of got a penalty but his overall game performance was poor.ince showed more in the first half than pato all game.i still say pato is a last 30 or 20 min player that you bring on when we need something to happen.
    I think pato is a ve

re: Patterson must start every game...

Pato, is capable of so much more. Like Lansbury, is under performing. Both have low mental preparation at the moment. Last season they were outstanding. This season, they need a swift kick up the ****.