+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: new player just too late for Luton game

new player just too late for Luton game

Well? Where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Well? Where is he?
    All being well a new signing, plus give DA a chance.

well you did say 2 players by the end of last week!
    I am giving DA a chance, I feel sorry for him as he is hitting the same obstacles as SD.............the board.
    SD said in Summer he wanted a big centre forward but wasn't given the money. We all knew it is what we wanted
    I think the board should back DA

but the OS tells us that the player referred to in my post 'has stalled'.
    I also accept Chalkdust's 'give him a chance!' I'm not being impatient with DA - he has my full support (see other posts). It's just for years we've being given this kind of thing and I'd rather not hear about 'potential' signings' and then be told they've stalled. Just let us know when they've signed on the dotted line and this will curtail the sense of frustration (Ah but then fans would say they never tell us anything!)

I really hope that Bowery does well for us, but, and accepting the financial constraints on Artell, is it because of the January blues that I feel underwhelmed by us borrowing a player who cannot get selected in the Orient team - one of the few teams below us in League Two? I suppose it is just the reality of the overall position we are in.
    Last edited by Furberstreet; 18-01-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    I really hope that Bowery does well for us, but, and accepting the financial constraints on Artell, is it because of the January blues that I feel underwhelmed by us borrowing a player who cannot get selected in the Orient team - one of the few teams below us in League Two? I suppose it is just the reality of the overall position we are in.
    Judging by the chopping and changing of management at LO hardly surprised, it seems they are shipping out experienced players to play their youngsters. JB is still young and I feel he could well be what we have been crying out for, scores with both feet and a good header of the ball as well strength & pace.

Well has Bowery signed on loan for us? By Chalkdusts comments sounds like he would be ok for us,

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth,we shall see on Saturday