+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian the USA Pig

Brian the USA Pig

Thank the Lord for this clown,his phonecall tonight was just what us Unitedites wanted to hear,and McBrewer,ha ha ha

McBrewer seemed to be losing control by his own admission Mr D.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Thank the Lord for this clown,his phonecall tonight was just what us Unitedites wanted to hear,and McBrewer,ha ha ha
    I turned the radio off when Brian the USA piglet came on,cannot stand listening to the halfwit,and the drivel that he came out with before the Bouncing Day Massacre was typical deluded drivel.

what drivel did the yank pig spew?

I also heard his pre derby-match amble. The pig is clueless just like the rest of em

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    what drivel did the yank pig spew?

I also heard his pre derby-match amble. The pig is clueless just like the rest of em
    He does seem to be pretty clued up on the offensive play, not so much the de-fense.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    He does seem to be pretty clued up on the offensive play, not so much the de-fense.

One Pigs view of mental Mick McBrewer - and not the only one

daleblue 775 daleblue
    Posted 13 hours ago
    13 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:
    I did not categorically say that kids were losing

With kids all around him a bloke well in his thirties screaming effing and blinding at every player needs a punch and i said possibly the only time i felt like punching someone not that i punched anyone

And i'm perfectly calm

Listen mate, you dont sound calm, if thats being calm then your a bit looney.
    Edited 13 hours ago by daleblue

Didn't listen last night but glad to miss those two " celebrities ". One is American so doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, the other is a total paranoid bore. Thinks the airwaves will disintegrate without his illuminating comments. At least with the Pitsmoor Pillock you can have a laugh at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    One Pigs view of mental Mick McBrewer - and not the only one

daleblue 775 daleblue
    Posted 13 hours ago
    13 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:
    I did not categorically say that kids were losing

With kids all around him a bloke well in his thirties screaming effing and blinding at every player needs a punch and i said possibly the only time i felt like punching someone not that i punched anyone

And i'm perfectly calm

Listen mate, you dont sound calm, if thats being calm then your a bit looney.
    Edited 13 hours ago by daleblue
    It sounded very creepy that this bloke is surrounded by kids at the game,I would be asking the stewards to be keeping a very keen eye on him

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It sounded very creepy that this bloke is surrounded by kids at the game,I would be asking the stewards to be keeping a very keen eye on him
    Already busy watching Tango

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast