+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ogbene

Ogbene

This lad is going to get a big money move in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    This lad is going to get a big money move in a few years.
    If he stays fit then probably yes.

He has the pace to beat most full backs and quite a lot of teams know that and put two players on him.
    Should be interesting if Ogbene play’s against Fleetwood as they have two decent full backs.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    He has the pace to beat most full backs and quite a lot of teams know that and put two players on him.
    Should be interesting if Ogbene play’s against Fleetwood as they have two decent full backs.
    If there are two players marking Ogbene, there are NO players marking somebody else... but we don't make the most of that. Don't think that they covered that in Warney's coaching course. Frecklngton knew which positions to move into, but current players don't really do that

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If there are two players marking Ogbene, there are NO players marking somebody else... but we don't make the most of that. Don't think that they covered that in Warney's coaching course. Frecklngton knew which positions to move into, but current players don't really do that
    Tactically Warny still has a lot to learn but even he must know that you have to overload midfield if the opposition fullbacks are going to be kept busy. At least I hope he knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Tactically Warny still has a lot to learn but even he must know that you have to overload midfield if the opposition fullbacks are going to be kept busy. At least I hope he knows that.
    Well, I hope he's a fast learner because word is a b*lls up against Fleetwood and he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Well, I hope he's a fast learner because word is a b*lls up against Fleetwood and he's gone.
    Poppyc.ock Wendun. Where have you got this information from?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Same place roly and mike heard Labour was closing the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I hate to say it Brin but the club is not in the position to be offering on the job training and the last few games have shown Warny to be lacking in tactical nous which I am sure we can all agree on.

Tony is not afraid of pulling the chair from under people if they are not delivering and right now I would say that Paul is not delivering a quality product so he must be aware that a fall in that quality (as low as it is already) will mean that his job is definitely going to be in jeopardy.

I will state here and now that if things do not improve over the next few games then Paul better start sending out his C.V's.

That would be moronic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast