+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P/L table now updated for games played 7th Nov.

P/L table now updated for games played 7th Nov.

Well you try something new by bringing in the FA Cup fixtures and they cause mayhem. Two games were cancelled so another was brought in as a last replacement and, some didn't follow what to post so, missed out on possible extra points. Both rileyv.the third and Millerstale missed out adjusting their predictions by missing out on the Ipswich v Pompey result.

Can I please ask that you carefully read the P/L posts as they sometimes carry important information and you are only denying yourself the opportunity of scoring more points if you submit your predictions incorrectly. READ THE BOLD WRITING.

Millerstale still heads the table, with CaytonMiller still snapping at his heels.

Big hitter this weekend was gm_gm bagging the goal bonus and scoring 15 points.

Check out the table to see where you are.

I know I'm a pain in the arse but I made it 30 goals Brin unless you aren't counting the one Portsmouth scored in ET but without it they wouldn't have won?

I also made my score only 7.

Just saw you said in my question about penalty shoot out goals "up to the Ref blowing for the end of the original game." so I guess that meant 90 mins and not after ET.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 07-11-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Think I got 4 points Brin

I know it’s hard work so I don’t mind keeping that extra point 😉

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I know I'm a pain in the arse but I made it 30 goals Brin unless you aren't counting the one Portsmouth scored in ET but without it they wouldn't have won?

I also made my score only 7.

Just saw you said in my question about penalty shoot out goals "up to the Ref blowing for the end of the original game." so I guess that meant 90 mins and not after ET.
    CAMiller, it was only 29 goals as the extra time goal scored by Portsmouth did not count, as you rightly said, I was only counting goals up to the ref blowing for full time in a match. Goals in extra time or golas scored from a possible penalty shoot out would not have counted.

As for the extra point I gave you, thank you for being honest, you'll go to heaven one day. I had counted Leeds down as an away win! Ouch they got blasted 4-1 . The table has now been amended to reflect this, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think I got 4 points Brin

I know it’s hard work so I don’t mind keeping that extra point ��
    Millertop, you scored 5 points pal.

Man Utd 1
    Leeds
    Birmingham
    Rotherham Utd 1
    Sheff Weds

FA Cup games

Barrow
    Charlton
    Hull City 1
    Rochdale
    Doncaster Rovers 1

and 1 point for predicting Porstmouth to win against Ipswich

Forgot that one, good job your on the ball.

Cheers Brin