+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ethan Pinnock

Ethan Pinnock

PINNOCK SIGNS NEW BEES DEAL

Brentford defender Ethan Pinnock has signed a new five-year contract with the club.

There was interest in him from bigger clubs in the summer.

Pinnock was superb across 40 appearances last season as the Bees almost promoted to the Premier League via the play-offs.

It was his first season at the club after joining from Barnsley in 2019.

Link:
    https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...-new-contract/
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 11-11-2020 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Added link

If he continues that form ? He won't be there 5 yrs , Brentford will get top dollar for him then , only seen him on highlights and odd live game this season, and he looked to be struggling a bit , still rate him though ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If he continues that form ? He won't be there 5 yrs , Brentford will get top dollar for him then , only seen him on highlights and odd live game this season, and he looked to be struggling a bit , still rate him though ,
    I thought he lost his form towards the end of last season. He looked uncomfortable against us and in the play-off final itself.

Performed well at Oakwell / Grove Street and good luck to the lad, rated him but he has gone now and for sure we aint in his thoughts or on his Xmas gift list. Bit like Mowatt either stay or go he will be on bigger wages, yes given good service and times to our club but for me my concern is only about our success with the players at our club for our next game and not having this annual survival battle in a league we belong in.

Get some razor blades bort Chop !!! Wiss bi reyt , Mowatt wint bi a gret loss , believe me he's under achieved moor than ovva achieved here , his laiking to ********* nar , bit too late IMO , GERRIM SOLD QUICK , no big loss for me , Luton bound !!!

Tha knows what am saying Roma and I hope thas reyt and we will be ok