+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T 'Set for life' local lottery win unclaimed

O/T 'Set for life' local lottery win unclaimed

Just thought I'd drop this in just in case anyone on here buys these tickets and may have bought one in Sheffield.

This is unclaimed: 07/10/2021 Set For Life £10,000.00 Match 5 Sheffield 12, 13, 23, 27, 33
    Life Ball: 9

It expires on 05/04/2022. That's £10,000 a month for life and someone is missing out on it, is it you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just thought I'd drop this in just in case anyone on here buys these tickets and may have bought one in Sheffield.

This is unclaimed: 07/10/2021 Set For Life £10,000.00 Match 5 Sheffield 12, 13, 23, 27, 33
    Life Ball: 9

It expires on 05/04/2022. That's £10,000 a month for life and someone is missing out on it, is it you?
    Shhh...I'll get the begging letters and consortium offers from deluded fans wanting to buy RUFC

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Shhh...I'll get the begging letters and consortium offers from deluded fans wanting to buy RUFC
    Mine's on it's way for notifying you

Theres some supporters on here would still continue sending out the begging letters!

Club are desperate for staff, whoever has won it go and help them out

They should be done under the trades descriptions act. Set for life with £10,000 a month? The average footballer/web site moderator can't manage on that amount per week

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    They should be done under the trades descriptions act. Set for life with £10,000 a month? The average footballer/web site moderator can't manage on that amount per week
    Wrong colour envelope CAMiller.

Cam, I don't want to start the Taxi for Cam thing again because your clique of bum chums will only hunt me down. But can you explain why you responded to Brin that the consolidation of match threads was done on the basis of a majority vote and you had to accede and yet when 83% of posters voted to keep political threads on the main board you later decided by Gestapo Cam fiat to do the opposite. It's unpopular to say I know but I'm with carling and not rrsekissers like raging: you have ruined this board and got rid of anybody remotely interesting. You and Frog should both get lost. A voice in the wilderness, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Cam, I don't want to start the Taxi for Cam thing again because your clique of bum chums will only hunt me down. But can you explain why you responded to Brin that the consolidation of match threads was done on the basis of a majority vote and you had to accede and yet when 83% of posters voted to keep political threads on the main board you later decided by Gestapo Cam fiat to do the opposite. It's unpopular to say I know but I'm with carling and not rrsekissers like raging: you have ruined this board and got rid of anybody remotely interesting. You and Frog should both get lost. A voice in the wilderness, I know.
    I'll take your advice given in your last post and ignore the one above.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38280560

Another one close by that's yet to be claimed.

How many whippets would that buy?

20/08/2021
    EuroMillions £75,443.40 Match 5 + 1 Star. Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley. 3, 9, 19, 20, 23
    Lucky Stars 9, 11. Date claim closes 16/02/2022