+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apart from Trippier

Apart from Trippier

What is the MINIMUM number of players we need to help us avoid relegation,I think a quality centre back and striker.

I think we need two strikers as we can't gamble on Wilson being fit. So 4 more players in after Tripps

Aubameyang (Loan)
    Bereton Diaz or Barbosa (Permanent)
    Botman
    Ward-Prowse (probably won't happen but he's a great player imo)

if we played every game left this season in the same way we did against Manure, we will survive without any signings (everyone fit)

AC Milan are apparently out of the Botman race because of the fee, Chelsea are not making an offer for Digne because they are monitoring Emerson, Mattias Ginter is ready to leave and so is Sule, so we could end up with a cracking side to build on in the summer

Trippier, Botman, Digne, Gini (loan) and a striker would be great

if we also got Ginter/Sule and another striker, it would be fantastic

Botman Digne Ramsey and Jovic

We have lost 19 points this season after letting in goals. A proper defence would have us on safe ground by now.

However, with Wilson and ASM out, we must sign at least a striker as well.

We need 4 more:

LB, CB, CB and ST

Mid, ST, CB.

More would be welcome.

That Damsgaard lad looked good at the Euros, plays for Sampdoria I think, 21. Why not a cheeky bid here?

I'd take Lingard, Rudiger and Origi now. Botman if the price is realistic. I dontvwant Ramsey, Juve have been trying to offload him for ages.

A cheeky bid for Haalandi in the summer meeting his reduced buyout clause.

We'd be looking good and it aint pie in the sky.

Sky sports reporting that Coutinho has the choice of 5 English teams. Anyone know if we are in the mix? They didn't mention team names on Sky.
    Would love to see him for us.
    Link up nicely with ASM.

I am luke warm about Prowse and Aubamayang I remember we tried to get years ago a couple of times and have been put off.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Sky sports reporting that Coutinho has the choice of 5 English teams. Anyone know if we are in the mix? They didn't mention team names on Sky.
    Would love to see him for us.
    Link up nicely with ASM.
    Dont fancy him anymore. Maybe a loan, 5 starts for Barca after a knee injury, might be a risk. Villa is one of the 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Dont fancy him anymore. Maybe a loan, 5 starts for Barca after a knee injury, might be a risk. Villa is one of the 5.
    Aye, haven't seen much of him since his dipper days so you're probably right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)