+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Rancheros Rodizio Bar & Grill

OT Rancheros Rodizio Bar & Grill

Got a table here booked for tomorrow night (NYE)
    The reviews are excellent.

Anyone been? What’s it like?

Not been personally but a couple of work mates have been say it’s very good
    Have a good un!

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Not been personally but a couple of work mates have been say it’s very good
    Have a good un!
    Thank you.

I went to a similar sort of place in Mexico a few years ago. It was really good and the first and only time I have seen lamb shanks on the salad buffet.

Visited in the summer. Was very good meat. I've never tasted gammon like it. Ribeye was excellent. Several others were top grade. Not everything was brilliant. Chicken was dry though tbh it's all you can eat so not a problem. Just leave it and move on.
    From the 16 meats only 13 were available the night we went.
    Plenty of choice. How it works is. You have a list of main course meats. They bring these to the table randomly. There's also hot and cold side dishes you pick 2 from these to start then they bring you additional sides when you ask for them.
    On the table you have a disc. Red one side green the other. That tells the waiters if you want meat or are full for the minute. There's someone walking past with some kind of meat every few minutes so plenty of choice. Plus if you ask your waitress for a certain type of meat they will bring that to the table
    Word of caution. If it comes as garlic meat. You better like garlic. There was a lamb dish with garlic butter. Tbh it should have said garlic butter with a splash of lamb. Mrs loved it but too strong for me

Thanks mate.

My mates going same night with some friends so just shout Sid get beer in and see what happens from there !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    My mates going same night with some friends so just shout Sid get beer in and see what happens from there !
    I’ve got quite an early table at 6:30.

https://www.rancheros.uk/

Seems similar to these places here in the US. Around $60 for dinner (45 pounds). Only been once and that was when a client was paying. I can see now why they were upset when I added the 24oz Ribeye at $145

https://fogodechao.com/menu/?location=416

Not been to this one but been to a similar one in Barnsley, think there's two in Barnsley now, seems to be the latest trend.

We need Korean barbecue next.

How was the meal scum?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast