+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molumby

Molumby

Confirmation of the signing, only 22, decent player with energy, should do well in a more energetic and quality midfield, minus the likes of Livermore, Mowett and Reach.

Most who go to the matches have said that he’s garbage and a walking red card.

Is this the best we can do?

It was confirmed weeks ago and he's absolutely dog s hit.

A headless chicken, but worse as he's a reckless one.

Makes Harrison Reed look like Kante.

I would like to see him in a settled quality midfield, at the moment I think he tries too hard, rather have him than the other no hopers

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Most who go to the matches have said that he’s garbage and a walking red card.

Is this the best we can do?

He’s absolute s hite!!! Clarke is the one that needs signing!! Livermore - Mowatt and Molumby all league 1 players or bottom championship at best

He’s ok, but limited. I’d like to see what he can do next to a play maker.

Certainly we should be focussing on signing Clarke, very much the priority. We are much better defensively with him, particularly without Bartley. Molumby is indeed energetic (as commented by Bruce) and shows decent commitment, but he is in the early stages of a confirming his worth. He is of course young and accordingly I am happy to keep him as potential, but needs to learn to ‘calm down’ (as indeed does TGH)

Unfortunately I am struggling to find positives in keeping Reach and Mowatt !

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Certainly we should be focussing on signing Clarke, very much the priority. We are much better defensively with him, particularly without Bartley. Molumby is indeed energetic (as commented by Bruce) and shows decent commitment, but he is in the early stages of a confirming his worth. He is of course young and accordingly I am happy to keep him as potential, but needs to learn to ‘calm down’ (as indeed does TGH)

Unfortunately I am struggling to find positives in keeping Reach and Mowatt !

Totally agree about Mowatt and Reach Prando and we must try and sign Clarke!

The only positive about Livermore is when he gets a red card and banned!! Nobody can convince me he’s anything but a very low championship player - too slow - can’t tackle - no fight especially as a captain - no creativity and goes missing!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally agree about Mowatt and Reach Prando and we must try and sign Clarke!

The only positive about Livermore is when he gets a red card and banned!! Nobody can convince me he’s anything but a very low championship player - too slow - can’t tackle - no fight especially as a captain - no creativity and goes missing!
    Unfortunately Al, we are a very low championship team mate.

Must keep Clarke. Be good to get him on loan again though as Direby had him on loan for 2 years too if I remember correctly.

We need to keep out commitment to new signings to a minimum for a while. No more 6 and 5 year contracts as the parachute cords are cut for the first time in 20 years if we don't go up next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Unfortunately Al, we are a very low championship team mate.

Must keep Clarke. Be good to get him on loan again though as Direby had him on loan for 2 years too if I remember correctly.

We need to keep out commitment to new signings to a minimum for a while. No more 6 and 5 year contracts as the parachute cords are cut for the first time in 20 years if we don't go up next season.

I agree Blood. With this squad and Bruce we will be towards the bottom of the championship next season. Gourlay said he will speak and listen to supporters - maybe he should ask 100 season ticket holders if Bruce should be kept on? We know the answer on that one but they are mates and again it stinks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)